Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Alain13, I noticed my info in the Q2 spreadsheet is missing some info, so here it is:
- Roof: Body Colored
- Trim: Black Textile / Piano Black
- Options: "No" for all empty slots, except: Single Charger and Supercharger.

Thanks for keeping the spreadsheet up to date, and good luck with your delivery!

@Alain13, I noticed my info in the Q2 spreadsheet is missing some info, so here it is:
- Roof: Body Colored
- Trim: Black Textile / Piano Black
- Options: "No" for all empty slots, except: Single Charger and Supercharger.

Thanks for keeping the spreadsheet up to date, and good luck with your delivery!
I have updated the sheet with your extra details, thanks!

No problem it is fun to do. :) Yeah less then 24h to go! :)

@Alain13 Production complete 10 April

Capture.JPG

Hooray! 3 days for the build.

Anyone know how long until they start reporting their location/work with the app? I've heard others track them to delivery locations...

I think you have to personally activate it in the car. People who have tracked their vehicle (gpetti, for example) have intercepted it at the nearest service center (where it undergoes delivery prep) and turned the app functionality on.

Don't know if you could request a Tesla employee do it for you before they ship it or not.

I think you have to personally activate it in the car. People who have tracked their vehicle (gpetti, for example) have intercepted it at the nearest service center (where it undergoes delivery prep) and turned the app functionality on.

Don't know if you could request a Tesla employee do it for you before they ship it or not.

Ah ok, that makes sense. I remember a setting for allowing app access which must be off by default.