Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
T+1 here. Took delivery @ Fremont factory yesterday. Needless to say we couldn't be happier. :biggrin: This vehicle is a bomb. Completely forgot about the torque at any speed, the quiet ride, the very cool touch screen - and the steering wheel controls, which are pretty well thought-out. Coming from an '11 X5 I have been used to intuitive controls, but I am truly blown away by how well this car has been developed with the driver in mind.

T+1 here. Took delivery @ Fremont factory yesterday. Needless to say we couldn't be happier. :biggrin: This vehicle is a bomb. Completely forgot about the torque at any speed, the quiet ride, the very cool touch screen - and the steering wheel controls, which are pretty well thought-out. Coming from an '11 X5 I have been used to intuitive controls, but I am truly blown away by how well this car has been developed with the driver in mind.

Congratz! I love the torque! I'm a torque addict. ;)
BTW What was your production end date?

My Tesla says "Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery". Delivery date = 5/29. Getting nervous seeing all these stories of indefinite delays for cars that were supposed to be delivered earlier this month. Glad to see that there were some deliveries this week.

I have delivery on the 11th and am still sourcing parts too. When I spoke with my DS last week to finalize financing he said the scheduled factory time was for week of June 2...

Since you are in CA, that is not surprising. My general assumption is they don't need to spend much time building the car. Its the logistics of shipping that becomes an issue. So my car will likely still be built before your car, but will still come to me later due to shipping.

Hmm... How long does it take from production to delivery in Europe? And not Tilburg deliveries, destination deliveries with final plates etc. Think Germany/Austria/Denmark/Sweden.
Mine is still in sourcing parts but slated for late July delivery. Is that still possible?
Any Europeans who finalized a S85 (or S60) in April or later that has had it produced?

When the car goes from sourcing the building the car do you get an email? I take delivery June 12th and its starting to worry me that its still sourcing parts...
Mine went into production about 8 days before delivery...see my timeline in the signature, below. Since you are in TX, it will require a couple extra days in transport. My guess, your status will change on your My Tesla page the latter part of this week. I don't recall that they sent an email, but I did get a call from my DS.

Sorry I missed earlier all the info needed for the spreadsheet. Here are my details:

Delivery City: Palo Alto, CA
Battery: 60
P: No
P+: No
Order Date: 22 April 2014
Confirmed: 26 April 2014
Pref Deliv: Late June
Earliest delivery date? Yes
Est Deliv: Jun 27
VIN: 43985
VIN Date: 9 May 2014
Prod Start: