Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to see the deliveries coming through - congratz...

FOR ME... My DS called today and moved delivery from 9/26 to 9/28 (Factory) due to delays just getting all the non-factory delivered west coast MS off the line. That makes sense and a Sunday afternoon pickup is a little easier for me in any event. Have to make an extra trip to the Tint and PPF Wrap place on Monday - but that's totally OK!

Enjoy! Makes sense to me that factory pickup will be the last big batch of cars delivered at end of quarter (no transit time needed)

And, my delivery date changed today from September 28 to "Late September".

On 9/18, the status changed to "... Building your Model S." Still no word from DS on expected delivery date and time.
Update of status:

Production Start 9/18/14
Production End 9/26/14
New expected delivery date 9/29/14
Current Status: Production Complete: Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery.

Took delivery at the factory TONIGHT (9/29).

Production Start: 9/24/14
Production Complete: 9/28/14
Delivery: 9/29/14

Got the Lane Assist, Speed Limit alert, new Cruse stalk and all the sensors. There are the new ones on the bumper, the Camera and Mirror sensors, and the "radar" sensor on the front lower grill right under the Tesla T. Took a tour tonight and ALL the cars on the line had these new sensors. All the cars I saw being delivered had the new sensors. My DS did know how to demo and work with the features. After asking several of the DS team tonight, the word is that a new 6.x release will replace the 5.14 release and will "enable" all the new features on equipped cars.

AWESOME drive... I did not get all the owner manuals and also the "frunk" is a little out of alignment. I will take it by the service center to get that tweaked. It is awesome and just an amazing car!!

Unexpected, but my Owner Advisor notified that there were a few cars coming off production that has similar specs to what I ordered. So instead of waiting till Late Nov, I decided to jump the gun on one of these. Fresh off the line, with new hardware. I'll get more pictures in the day. Love the MC Red.

1910265_10103011410895253_6669134103091619644_n.jpg
10388582_10103011411049943_4068299474175035154_n.jpg

Picked mine up last night. No extras but I did get 6.0 Finished build on 9/20 so I just missed some of the new sensors.CCand turn signal stalks are now with turn signal on top. Thats an improvement.Car was super fun to drive today. The Wait is over. Good Luck to All DrJ