Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I production Wednesday. Back in queue today. I think that means it is in line for transportation as others have seen this just before it leaves factory. Now just need a quick train to the east coast!

I guess they didn't fix the status update discrepancy (In queue -> In production -> In queue -> In Transit)

My DS told me my car was done with production last week (started May 21st), and is awaiting transportation on time for a mid-June delivery. Checking the TM website, the status still says "In Production". I assumed maybe they fixed the bug, but either the TM site is wrong or my DS is wrong...

My P85D is still in the production queue for late June delivery. My order was confirmed May 8th and VIN is 88733. I see your's was confirmed on May 1st and VIN 88139. Taking delivery in Chicago like you. You're 8 days and 594 cars in front of me. I guessing I'll get mine sometime in July. I want as much summer drive time as possible Winters here are so long.

- - - Updated - - -

My P85D is still in the production queue for late June delivery. My order was confirmed May 8th and VIN is 88733. I see your's was confirmed on May 1st and VIN 88139. Taking delivery in Chicago like you. You're 8 days and 594 cars in front of me. I guessing I'll get mine sometime in July. I want as much summer drive time as possible Winters here are so long.

Forgot, my post was aimed at Travwill.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot, my post was aimed at Travwill.

You never know, I'm still in the queue stage as well but in can move fast. Also, could transport together even. I'm due to be done with production by Sunday 7th was all I was told. Pickup could be from 21st to 29th, so I bet you will be June also. Honestly it seems like 85s get priority, but that may just be there are more of them as well... Let me know when you hit production and will do same!

Today will be the day for us to start build, can feel it (crossing fingers)! If not, then tomorrow ;-)

Be prepared for a good 3 weeks to delivery in Chicago, I don't know what the deal is but my end of production was May 16 and it only changed this morning to "Your model S is being prepared for pick up of delivery". But my trade-in and MVPA aren't finalized, I haven't even transfered any money yet and I still don't have a delivery appointment. But I do hope you get in production soon.

Be prepared for a good 3 weeks to delivery in Chicago, I don't know what the deal is but my end of production was May 16 and it only changed this morning to "Your model S is being prepared for pick up of delivery". But my trade-in and MVPA aren't finalized, I haven't even transfered any money yet and I still don't have a delivery appointment. But I do hope you get in production soon.

By end of production do you mean it went back to "In Queue" or "In Transit"?

Interesting as well. Honestly, you could be waiting on a few of us to finish production this week to transport along with you - hopefully it is the case for us that we are being produced this week to finish up a full train/trucks versus starting a new one and waiting. ;-)

See ya around here in Chicago!

So I started to receive emails from the owner advisor and local delivery team on what to expect(yesterday). Then today, i received another email from charging install advisor and preparing for Home charging. I got my vin back on May 17, and still sitting in production queue for late June. I'm hoping these folks maybe have visibility into my production window. Any else receive these email updates?