Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Paint Codes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're on the Tesla store page where the touchup paint is sold (file attached)...

codes.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
Thanks JPP I just ordered from Dr. ColorChip will see what happens as this is one of the new colors, here's how I ordered it:

PPSB
Deep Blue Metallic (originally called Ocean Blue)
2015-05
Tesla
Model S

Oh and to answer OP, the paint code should be on the door jamb sticker, for me it was the only way I found Deep Blue Metallic, as it isn't yet listed in the Tesla store touch-up paint.

I'm actually looking forward to Dr. ColorChip now, vs. the traditional mfr. touchup paint deal. I just hope they don't tell me they can't do this color.

Updates on paint results

Hi Lex,

Were you able to get the paint and test it out? I have your same color and need some now. I just used the summons feature and the car slammed into my garage door and then proceeded to open it leaving a 3 inch scratch right in the middle of the rear bumper where one of the hinges came in contact. Never happened in the weeks I've been using it. My wife said I looked like I was chasing our dog that likes to run away when I ran to push the door away from the car.

Thanks JPP I just ordered from Dr. ColorChip will see what happens as this is one of the new colors, here's how I ordered it:

PPSB
Deep Blue Metallic (originally called Ocean Blue)
2015-05
Tesla
Model S

Oh and to answer OP, the paint code should be on the door jamb sticker, for me it was the only way I found Deep Blue Metallic, as it isn't yet listed in the Tesla store touch-up paint.

I'm actually looking forward to Dr. ColorChip now, vs. the traditional mfr. touchup paint deal. I just hope they don't tell me they can't do this color.

For the sake of completeness, I am aware of 14 Tesla colours (not all of which were listed above)

PPTI: "titanium metallic",
PBSB: "black",
PMBL: "obsidian black",
PBCW: "solid white",
PMSS: "silver",
PMNG: "midnight silver metallic",
PMTG: "dolphin gray metallic",
PMAB: "metallic brown",
PMMB: "metallic blue",
PPSB: "deep metallic blue",
PMSG: "metallic green",
PPSW: "pearl white",
PPMR: "multi-coat red",
PPSR: "signature red",

Just to add to this, here is a list of all the 14 current and previous colors:

PPSR - Signature Red
COL0-PPSR.png

PBCW - Solid White
COL1-PBCW.png

PBSB - Black
COL1-PBSB.png

PMAB - Metallic Brown
COL2-PMAB.png

PMBL - Obsidian Black
COL2-PMBL.png

PMMB - Metallic Blue
COL2-PMMB.png

PMNG - Midnight Silver Metallic
COL2-PMNG.png

PMSG - Metallic Green
COL2-PMSG.png

PMSS - Silver
COL2-PMSS.png

PMTG - Dolphin Gray Metallic
COL2-PMTG.png

PPSB - Deep Metallic Blue
COL2-PPSB.png

PPTI - Titanium Metallic
COL2-PPTI.png

PPMR - Red Multi-Coat
COL3-PPMR.png

PPSW - Pearl White Multi-Coat
COL3-PPSW.png

Album on imgur: All Tesla colors - Album on Imgur

Just to add to this, here is a list of all the 14 current and previous colors:
Album on imgur: All Tesla colors - Album on Imgur
Did you make that? and if so, have you played much with the compositor? I made another thread about it, but it got zero replies, I'm specifically trying to find out about any other views of the car than I already know about (basically anything other than what's used on the CPO site or the my.tesla page)

I made it by crawling the web site and brute forcing to see if there's any hidden colors. Didn't find any, but at least I got some pretty illustrations of the car.

It's easy to change the equipment in the illustrations by changing the option codes in the url I got it from.

I made it by crawling the web site and brute forcing to see if there's any hidden colors. Didn't find any, but at least I got some pretty illustrations of the car.

It's easy to change the equipment in the illustrations by changing the option codes in the url I got it from.
I have all the option and paint codes, I can make it an X or an S (maybe I could even figure out how to make it a roadster...) It's the view that I want to find more on, I found a handful,(all the views you can get in the design studio or on the CPO page) but I wonder if the views on the vehicle displays, or in the app are also available somehow.

I have all the option and paint codes, I can make it an X or an S (maybe I could even figure out how to make it a roadster...) It's the view that I want to find more on, I found a handful,(all the views you can get in the design studio or on the CPO page) but I wonder if the views on the vehicle displays, or in the app are also available somehow.

Bringing this thread back. Do you or anyone know what the silver wheel paint code is? I want to get it in a spray can but all I see is paint pens online! I can have a can made up locally if I know the color code.
Thanks