Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was definitely closed. No water intrusion problems so far either with washing or the tons of rain we've had lately, but I will take a closer look. I also have a service center appointment next month, so I will have them check it out, too. Thanks for noticing!

For comparison:
image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Standard Suspension
It sits a bit higher than I'd like, wish it had air to be honest.

I ordered mine with the same setup as yours. The ride height is actually just right for my taste. (I've had lowered cars in the past, stock and aftermarket, so I know how you feel). I was aiming for air but after driving BMWs with sport suspension for the last decade, I prefer traditional suspension for its quick responsiveness and turn-in feel.

How would you characterize your car's ride quality over the years?

I ordered mine with the same setup as yours. The ride height is actually just right for my taste. (I've had lowered cars in the past, stock and aftermarket, so I know how you feel). I was aiming for air but after driving BMWs with sport suspension for the last decade, I prefer traditional suspension for its quick responsiveness and turn-in feel.

How would you characterize your car's ride quality over the years?
It's been great, but I've only had it for a year, I've put on 23k miles over the year and haven't noticed a difference in ride quality over this time.

I bought it used, the car itself is approaching 45k miles and no problems whatsoever.

It's been great, but I've only had it for a year, I've put on 23k miles over the year and haven't noticed a difference in ride quality over this time.

I bought it used, the car itself is approaching 45k miles and no problems whatsoever.

I'm hoping my car will be just as bulletproof as it ages. Just 3 weeks to go till delivery. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: AMPd