Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid Track Package Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The price includes installation as well.
It is a pretty solid deal as it should also be warrantied as well. Almost no reason to go with anything else. Knowing Tesla, you won't get the speed unlock unless you use their stuff, so that matters, this is the only game in town supported by Tesla that unlocks the top speed of the car.

Good luck. I’m at almost 2 months waiting on a steering wheel. This might take 2 years.
Im scheduled for steering wheel installation next week. Keep the faith on the steering wheel... Im sure the package will come out eventually. But, Im still on the fence with the package as the tires are no good for daily, you cant go 200mph anywhere... , the brakes are good but how hard do you brake half the time with regen on? This all for 20k when I could get a set of forged wheels and tires that I could use with better wear... Just saying if those are concerns, I wouldn't jump on the package until certain it makes sense for how you use the vehicle.

Reactions: brooklyn
IMG_4993.jpeg

Yep, that pretty much completes my Plaid for a while. I was going to go with another option but it makes no sense even if I spend more. Tesla will do the install, I'll have a factory warranty, and if I ever resell the car, the CCB should be worth more than if I want with some other option as a % of its original cost.

Let's not forget the icing on the cake, the top-speed unlock which will likely only be available if you buy the Tesla CCB. Then there is the US Mile even coming up in October in Texas. Only 1 supercharger stop away from me...

I figure by Oct it should be available if I keep clicking on the alert me notification every time I look in my app. :cool:

Yep, that pretty much completes my Plaid for a while. I was going to go with another option but it makes no sense even if I spend more. Tesla will do the install, I'll have a factory warranty, and if I ever resell the car, the CCB should be worth more than if I want with some other option as a % of its original cost.

Let's not forget the icing on the cake, the top-speed unlock which will likely only be available if you buy the Tesla CCB. Then there is the US Mile even coming up in October in Texas. Only 1 supercharger stop away from me...

I figure by Oct it should be available if I keep clicking on the alert me notification every time I look in my app. :cool:

I’m in Dallas. Let’s me up there 😂

Reactions: DayTrippin
isn't that event between corpus and San Antonio? hope they've got a charger nearby. one of my friends rented a RV stall for the high voltage hookup to charge for a track day over on my (west) side of the metroplex. might wanna look into that so you don't have to tow home.