Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL S REAR REFRESH FEB 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it just me of does it look like the strip is plastic rather than metal? The red colour doesn’t exactly match the metallic red on the trunk. Hmmm 🤔 it’s a shade off or more so a slight variance in colour which is usually what we see from bumper to metal fenders.

Almost looks cheap…no…it def looks cheap.

Attachments

• 98367D33-6D0F-4092-8ED0-10216B2DB04D.jpeg
    98367D33-6D0F-4092-8ED0-10216B2DB04D.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: BlueBeast
Is it just me of does it look like the strip is plastic rather than metal? The red colour doesn’t exactly match the metallic red on the trunk. Hmmm 🤔 it’s a shade off or more so a slight variance in colour which is usually what we see from bumper to metal fenders.

Almost looks cheap…no…it def looks cheap.
Fwiw it looked ok in person - didn't really stand out to my eyes as being "different". So long as they manage to paint it properly it'll probably look fine - early white Model 3s come to mind, with their weirdly yellow bumper covers...

This looks great. I'll definitely install a spoiler on my LR.

I found an inventory car manufactured yesterday (Feb 14) that still has the old lights unfortunately.

Well do we really know it has the old lights, or is that just a generic render that hasn't been updated yet?