Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S "Refresh" just happened....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not saying I'm perfect, but buying and selling is highly regional for obvious reasons. Many of us have complained at the lack of trading forum specific to region. It still ought to be fixed. Nobody is rightly complaining about not having a targeted audience to discuss vanity mirrors effectively. I am concerned about the time you took to research almost 2 years back through my post history... enjoy your Friday evening.

im-not-arguing-ddma54.jpg

Not saying I'm perfect, but buying and selling is highly regional for obvious reasons. Many of us have complained at the lack of trading forum specific to region. It still ought to be fixed. Nobody is rightly complaining about not having a targeted audience to discuss vanity mirrors effectively. I am concerned about the time you took to research almost 2 years back through my post history... enjoy your Friday evening.
Took 30 seconds under your profile and 'threads started by rypalmer'.

I was also on vacation so if you need anything else researched let me know and I'll have this sea turtle I met yesterday look into it for you.

screenshot_20180307-203017-png.285468

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180307-203017.png
    Screenshot_20180307-203017.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 302
First car I bought twenty years ago had lighted mirrors. Glad that Tesla has finally adopted this cutting edge technology :D

Coat hangers are still missing...

Maybe it’s a neural net vision based lighted mirror? That only lights up, when the computer detects vanity.

Coat hanger algorithms seem to be harder, 3 months maybe, 6 months definitely!