Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
85D Order placed October 12, 2014: RN495103

Planning to pick up in Raleigh, NC

RN495103.jpg

Hello Griffinlair how can it be possible if you confirmed on 10/23/14 to have almost the same VIN than dh12345 that was confirmed on 1/9/15 ?? Are you sure about the date?
I confirmed mine on 12/03/2014 and my VIN is 70644 (Delivery still late February)
Almost all confirmed orders around October 2014 delivered.

VIN 70644 - S85, Blue metallic, 19" wheels, Pano roof, Black textile, Carbon fiber, Tech Package with Autopilot, Subzero Package

Hi Altivole.... You did make me wonder if tesla had not registered my order when I made it. I know it was 10/23/14 that I did the electronic confirm, as it was my birthday. Anyway, i looked at the motor vehicle purchase agreement and it shows 10/23/14 as the order date. I ordered a 85D, so maybe that has some of the differences. However, if the VIN is given out sequentially, I'm not sure how 1) an order for a car nearly a 1.5 months after mine has a VIN more than 1000 less than mine, and 2) an order 2.5 months after mine basically has the same VIN. I'd expect some campaigning of the production, so maybe a block of blue, then a block of red, or a block of premium interior package and then a block without.... Etc. but more of a difference than I would think would occur normally.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like my original response was lost.
VIN 5YJSA1H27FFP71860
it was confirmed in the motor vehicle purchase agreement on 10/23/14.

Ordered on 31st of October 2014 and confirmed
Confirmed again on the 13th of November 2014.

Pearl White
Rear Facing Seats
Winter Package
Tech Package
Air Suspension
Pano Roof
Cyclone wheels 19"
Ultra High Fidelity
Security Package
Black headliner
Carbon Fiber
Premium Package

Basicly all the options that I could enabled have been enabled :smile:
Ok just got my VIN today : 72724
Delivery April (europe Netherlands)

Just (within the last 8 hours) got assigned my VIN 76273 - S85, White, 19", black headliner to match black textile, tech with autopilot. I confirmed less than a week ago and requesting a late March delivery. MyTesla shows April. Looks like he'll be able to meet my request of taking delivery the week of March 23rd.

Beyond. Excited. Love the community and excited to join the ranks!

- - - Updated - - -

**Correction* I am now showing Late March in MyTesla!