Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S sightings in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The day I picked mine up, Feb. 14, I saw my first one in Oakville which was white. I have only recently seen 3 others in Oakville. One was a recently delivered red sig car that the previous buyer had cancelled on. Saw one owner plugging his silver sig in in his garage so went to chat. Saw a black with gray wheels at a school. Today I saw a Fisker Karma downtown Oakville (felt badly for him). I am getting thumbs up, head turns, people speeding up and driving beside me. I am sure this will subside when there are even more around. Its good to see the visible numbers increasing which will prove to people Tesla is a real player.

I am getting thumbs up, head turns, people speeding up and driving beside me. I am sure this will subside when there are even more around. Its good to see the visible numbers increasing which will prove to people Tesla is a real player.

Most people just ignore me, but it's fun to see the other drivers who recognize the car. Usually big grins when they see me and realize what they are looking at.

I am getting thumbs up, head turns, people speeding up and driving beside me. I am sure this will subside when there are even more around. Its good to see the visible numbers increasing which will prove to people Tesla is a real player.

Today, while driving on the QEW near Trafalgar road, I passed a Lamborghini and the passenger gave ME a thumbs up. Wow!

I went over 3 months with out seeing another one 'in the wild' (other than at the GHEV meeting) then last week saw a black one in my community. It is someone thinking if moving around the corner from me! So there would be 2 of us on the same street!
Then today on Queen St in Toronto saw a brown Model S parked at the curb.

I'm seeing a Model S in Toronto almost once a day now - they're everywhere!

Yesterday afternoon I saw a silver Model S on Queen West, and today I passed one at Yonge & Rosedale Valley Road as I was taking my Roadster out for a spin. Great to see so many on the roads.

This one belongs to a local forum member...

IMG_1672.JPG

I finally saw my first Model S sighting which turned out to be 3 over an 8 day period:

- Last Saturday May 18 - White MS parked on the street in Bloor West Village
- Last Sunday May 19 - Sig Red driving northbound on Cawthra in Mississauga and
- This past Sunday May 27 - Sig Red driving through High Park

Considering how long I've been following Tesla and EVs in general, it's about time. :smile:

I'm feeling left out. So far, I have only seen other Model S cars at the Yorkdale Tesla chargers, at EV club meetings and one parked at the EV Fest event in Barrie yesterday (all places that would attract electric cars). I have not yet seen another "in the wild" on the streets. A while back, I thought I saw one at at distance, but it could have been one of those similar looking from the back Jags.

As might be expected, Oakville is now teeming with them. This past month I have seen 2 different Sig reds, a Black with grey wheels, a green, a silver. My friends are noticing them all over as well. So far I have not made a sale but one guy is seriously looking at buying.

As might be expected, Oakville is now teeming with them. This past month I have seen 2 different Sig reds, a Black with grey wheels, a green, a silver. My friends are noticing them all over as well. So far I have not made a sale but one guy is seriously looking at buying.

My wife and I shop at the Superstore in Oakville all of the time. We've seen only one there so far. Keep an eye out for a white non-perf!

I finally saw my first Model S sighting which turned out to be 3 over an 8 day period:

- Last Saturday May 18 - White MS parked on the street in Bloor West Village
- Last Sunday May 19 - Sig Red driving northbound on Cawthra in Mississauga and
- This past Sunday May 27 - Sig Red driving through High Park

Considering how long I've been following Tesla and EVs in general, it's about time. :smile:

That was me in High Park last Sunday.

I saw a Blue or Black MS on Rathburn near Kipling a few weeks ago but nothing since.

Hello all.
I took delivery a few weeks ago of what was the first red in Ontario. I delayed the delivery date by a few days, so, technically it was the second red delivered. The plate is " NO CO2 ", and I am driving daily in the Casa-Loma area.
If anyone wants to see the new red in 3D, they can call me at 416-917-9464.
It is REALLY nice.
Eric.

Hello all.
I took delivery a few weeks ago of what was the first red in Ontario. I delayed the delivery date by a few days, so, technically it was the second red delivered. The plate is " NO CO2 ", and I am driving daily in the Casa-Loma area.
If anyone wants to see the new red in 3D, they can call me at 416-917-9464.
It is REALLY nice.
Eric.

I think I may have seen your car getting the PPF applied to it at the service center. The red really is nice! (One of the few colours that looks nice with all that chrome IMO). :)
Enjoy!

Hi mnx,

Yes, the red is really nice.
The car being delivered ahead of mine was a P85 black, and the owner was stunned by my red, and fumbled with his words as he asked me if I would consider trading cars.(I declined).

In my opinion, it will be a very long time, if ever, before the Model S is knocked off of it's pedestal, and I for one, feel proud to be a part of this pivotal point in the automotive world.

Saw a white Model S on Hunt Club road today, going Eastbound. We both spotted each other as we passed, but I didn't recognize the driver. Definitely not one of the many Ottawa-area owners that I have met.

Also saw a Sig Red Model S at the Riocan Center the other day, but I'm guessing that was probably the fellow I occasionally meet at Five Guys...