Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not too wow'd by the new red, but holy cow look at those near perfect panel gaps! What in the world happened in that factory on that day!?
I really did not find anything with quality and fit that stood out. So far everything works fine. I would say everything seems a bit better from my 2021 refresh MSP. The one giant upgrade I really do notice are the headlights. I drive so few miles a year, that the 10,000 free super charging miles will take me to my next new one😜👍🤣

IMG_5884.jpeg

Reactions: Dayreg
I really did not find anything with quality and fit that stood out. So far everything works fine. I would say everything seems a bit better from my 2021 refresh MSP. The one giant upgrade I really do notice are the headlights. I drive so few miles a year, that the 10,000 free super charging miles will take me to my next new one😜👍🤣

View attachment 924593

Fortunately, I got the new headlights in my 2023 and I also got the 10000 free supercharging miles, but my panel gaps got hit with the ugly stick. I am not sure if my car was completely disassembled and put back together by the world’s top body shop experts if they could get the panel gaps as good as yours.

Reactions: CaptUAL
I don't know. I'm feeling the headwinds for MS and MX are significant based on economy/interest rates, new entrants in luxury segment, age and quality perception for these models. We'll see.
There are headwinds a coming. Could send more MS MX overseas, or move employees to Giga TX for CT, lots of options before they make significant price cuts. Wild card is if HW 4 actually enables L3 or better FSD. We shall see.

Reactions: Pricedm and dn325ci
Thanks for this post. What do you mean by “shows in the app”?

My date changed also to the same, no vin though.

Anyone who has taken delivery of their car, could you check if you have the ambiant lights under the door decor on the front or rear doors? Saw a tweet today that shows in the app they are starting to add them to the refresh s and x.

Did anyone else whose EDD changed from March to April/May (April 14 - May 19 for me) get a VIN yet? My EDD changed near the end of March. My trade in offer expires April 20 so I hope something happens before then. Order placed March 17 (MSM LR), in FL.

Did anyone else whose EDD changed from March to April/May (April 14 - May 19 for me) get a VIN yet? My EDD changed near the end of March. My trade in offer expires April 20 so I hope something happens before then. Order placed March 17 (MSM LR), in FL.
Still no vin here. EDD changed from “March” to “April 04 - April 25.” Ordered on the 7th of March.

was supposed to take delivery of my UR Plaid this weekend but decided to wait another year due to the trade in discrepancy/money still owed on my 2021 MSP. Did have my wood switched out to CF by the dealership today to hold me over for a bit with my older headlights, taillights, dark glass roof.

Hope you got to keep the old parts. I think wood will be coming back into style soon.

Maybe, by next year, Gaming in the rear seat too. Hopefully, Tesla will also "see" to it that vision works well enough to Self Park and summon.
😁

Last edited:
Reactions: AMPd