Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pictures of the flat floor in low posisjon would be nice aswell:)
Here are two pics with smaller cover in the lower position. Hope this helps !

Attachments

• IMG_3635.JPG
    IMG_3635.JPG
    441.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3636.JPG
    IMG_3636.JPG
    454.9 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: Dead
Not sure the parcel shelf is necessary. You can't really see in behind the 3rd row when it's up. Maybe if you shine a flashlight into the area...I'll try that at some point today.
Took these pics today, picked my 5 seat MX90D Titanium, in Vancouver, BC on the 27th of Dec. Just loving the experience so far!
Back ordered larger cover too!

I wish you could still order that color. It's disappointing that they're still delivering on Dec 27th with missing panels. Did they tell you anything about the missing panel that blocks the back of the 2nd row seats, or when you'll get it? Here's a photo of it, curtesy of beths11:

Attachments

• support.JPG
    support.JPG
    862.5 KB · Views: 363
@hareleyman thanks for posting. A nice rare Titan + AP2 combo there too. :)

As for the storage compartment covers missing, I wonder if that is due to the Vancouver location? Longer transport times? The covers coming in separate from the cars?

Looking at the pictures again I am convinced the vertical cover attaches to the cargo strap points on the storage compartment floor. They look the same as the rear cargo strap points.

Maybe unlike @beths11 originally was told, the vertical cover actually is removable. Maybe it just snaps into the cargo strap connectors and can be removed for some extra room and for the use of those strap hooks?

Are they cargo strap points on the trunk floor near the seatbacks, @hareleyman, or do
they just look like them?

Last edited:
Today I got to see two 5 seaters in Norway, looks a bit different, cargo strap points are still there with even with part behind the seats that where missing in some cars. This was cars not delivered so this part was loose, so I got to see the profil of it:) I it is light weight materials, not heavy at all:)

Happy with the 5 seater, but the floor in lower posision is not working especiall good, since it is not flat and also not covering fully (first picure shows the gap. Second show the straping point still there and third the profil of the part behind the bench:))

IMG_5791[1].JPG IMG_5783[1].JPG IMG_5785[1].JPG

Last edited:
I wish you could still order that color. It's disappointing that they're still delivering on Dec 27th with missing panels. Did they tell you anything about the missing panel that blocks the back of the 2nd row seats, or when you'll get it? Here's a photo of it, curtesy of beths11:
The DS only mentioned that they were still to come, said they come from separate Vendor and they did not want to hold up delivery waiting for these parts, said maybe a couple of weeks or so. Thanks for photo, now I now what they look like, definitely looks better with them!

Today I got to see two 5 seaters in Norway, looks a bit different, cargo strap points are still there with even with part behind the seats that where missing in some cars. This was cars not delivered so this part was loose, so I got to see the profil of it:) I it is light weight materials, not heavy at all:)

Happy with the 5 seater, but the floor in lower posision is not working especiall good, since it is not flat and also not covering fully (first picure shows the gap. Second show the straping point still there and third the profil of the part behind the bench:))

View attachment 208436 View attachment 208437 View attachment 208423
Well, the mystery grows! Notice that the piece to goes behind the bench now has a different profile than what @beths11 received. You can see a raised panel. Unless that face was facing forward in the instal for @beths11? @Bjoris, where is that gap happening? Can't tell from the photo. Is that profile photo of the bottom or the top end of the piece. I'm having trouble picturing how that would fit into the installation. Great new information here.

• Informative
Reactions: AnxietyRanger
No, the luggage compartment cover (rear panel)has not been removed. Picture #1 shows it in place with the new front panel. How do we come up with this stuff???

I just re-read this post, @beths11. What @krouebi was talking about was the cover that goes from the top back of the bench seat to just below the glass on the rear hatch, like you see with the Model S that raises when you open the rear hatch. I think the 6-and 7-seaters also have them. This cover basically lets you hide anything in the cargo area from anyone looking in the windows. I didn't see this cover in any of your photos.

View attachment 208436 View attachment 208437 View attachment 208423

Interesting!

The verical cover is much closer to the seats than in @beths11 car where the cargo strap hooks were covered by the vertical panel.

Weird.

Sorry for pore pictures, it was so dark and my mobile does not have the best camrea (Iphone 6;(

The gap apperes when floor panel is put in low posision:( To me, there should have been a 3. floor panel covering the "well" since floor panel does not cover up good, it is an 1 ince or so too high and also on this car not long enough to cover. If Tesla does not come up with this, I will make it my self and I think I will only have this in the car, the two other floorpanels are not needed, unless you have something big that needs fold down backseats to slid on...

When to stand behind the car you dont see this, you need to lean in to the trunk, then you see this clearly...

To me it seems Tesla is making this suff in a hurry, maybe from the complaints they have gotten... Making this thing does not take long, it is real simple stuff that we could have made better fit our self in a couple of hours if we had the tools needed.

Anyway, not that conserned, in Norway you know a Model X is not much more than a Ford S-Max/VW Passat so I guess we do not have that high expectations as you have "over there", your comparing it to totally unachievable cars for us her:) That said, this part of the Tesla is way worse than S-Max, but who buys a diesel S-Max for the same price as a Model X:) Remember I am comparing X60, X90/100 is of course a lot more expensive than this cars... Also in Norway...

Last edited:
Reactions: GSP
I hope a day will come when these 5-seaters are all completed at the factory. I hope that day comes before my X is built.

It seams the vertical profile was not attached in that Norway car. Perhaps it does still attach to the cargo hooks?

It would be interesting to know if the vertical cover in @beths11 car or cars like it can be removed - snapped out of the cargo hooks for example...

It seams the vertical profile was not attached in that Norway car. Perhaps it does still attach to the cargo hooks?

It would be interesting to know if the vertical cover in @beths11 car or cars like it can be removed - snapped out of the cargo hooks for example...
I asked if it was removable and was told "no". I'd be happy to be proved wrong. I think we need to wait till @Kincaid gets his final pieces installed and see what it looks like.