Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Reactions: SD_Engnr
I wish they had more discounts on 7 seaters. Apparently it's the least popular seat option. There's currently only one 7 seater non-monopost in midnight silver in the entire country in the system with 13k adjustment.

I wish they had more discounts on 7 seaters. Apparently it's the least popular seat option. There's currently only one 7 seater non-monopost in midnight silver in the entire country in the system with 13k adjustment.

I'm seeing 3 non-monopost in midnight silver.

In Southern California - $99,500 with a $16,250 adjustment
Model X 90D 5YJXCAE2XHF050083 | Tesla

In Costa Mesa - $101,602 with a $14,398 adjustment
Model X 90D 5YJXCAE23HF050104 | Tesla

$104,987 with a $9,263 adjustment
Model X 90D 5YJXCAE28HF053774 | Tesla

The first two might be best for you based on location. Includes the $1,000 referral discount. Use "albert5729" if you need it.

I'm seeing 3 non-monopost in midnight silver.

In Southern California - $99,500 with a $16,250 adjustment
Model X 90D 5YJXCAE2XHF050083 | Tesla

In Costa Mesa - $101,602 with a $14,398 adjustment
Model X 90D 5YJXCAE23HF050104 | Tesla

$104,987 with a $9,263 adjustment
Model X 90D 5YJXCAE28HF053774 | Tesla

The first two might be best for you based on location. Includes the $1,000 referral discount. Use "albert5729" if you need it.
Thanks! Yea I think it's because I also asked for black interior. I saw the 2nd one. Do you see any pearl white 7 seaters? I was told there's none.

Curious what inventory is still available? I'm already working with an OA, but she seems to check out frequently. Looking for a Pearl White 6 seater.
Would love to see what might fit the bill if someone's willing to share links or other...
Thx.

There were two with the monopost that I saw earlier. One P90D and one 90D in Hawaii. I can send you links to those when I get home later this afternoon. Curious why you are looking for the old 7 seater. We went with the 6 after test driving a 7.
Our families are all around the area so we occasionally need to carry 7 people. As for monopost, it's because I have two car seats one being a rear facing, so the monopost with motorized middle row is very convenient for 3rd row access.

Many SUVs with 3rd row suffer from this issue. Most people say their 3rd row becomes useless when they have 2 car seats installed.

Friendly moderator reminder:
Just cleaned up about 8 post from people sharing their referral codes. That is against forum rules. There is one and only one referral code thread where sharing is allowed. I think I've cleaned them all up. But further violations will result in warnings and or suspensions. Thank you for your cooperation.

Just a reminder, there are some 30,000 members on this forum, the vast majority are owners and thus all have referral codes. This place would be a mess if we all shared them ad lib. Thus, we don't make exceptions for anyone. Please be considerate.

Although a little late to the party, my OA just sent me a list of some Models S and X with huge discounts.

Included was a Model S 90D blue with black interior for over $18K off and a couple Models X

And at least two Models X for similar discounts.

PM me if you want me if you want his contact info.

The Xs I posted earlier are gone! Here are the lowest priced 90D X remaining.

In Fremont - $93,700 with a $17,300 adjustment
Model X 90D 5YJXCDE22HF051049 | Tesla

In Austin - $94,150 with a $18,100 adjustment
Model X 90D 5YJXCDE20HF045749 | Tesla

PM me if there is something specific you are longer for and I can try to help. These are moving quickly. Was helping someone else on the forum and by the time he went into the store the X he wanted was gone so I recommend ordering them over the phone or online.