Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Early VIN but great price - $85,200. Not going to last long so just reserve it online before someone else grabs it.

Model X 90D 5YJXCDE28HF026012 | Tesla

This is a great deal, minus its missing EAP AP2 enable.

$750ish including tax (OC SoCal) a month with $6400 down, 10k miles.

$820 if you enable EAP before delivery and have them add it to the cost of the car and residual a portion of it

So what would the lease be on 90d 6 seater , roughly?

$114k regular
$14.7 reduction
$98k sale price?

I don't want to keep bombarding my OA.... anyone do these lease deals and then purchase or is it just sweet as a 3 year lease deal? Does mileage overage on a lease really only come in @.25 per a mile , even if you ran up 10k extra? Do they not care?

I'm ideally looking for a new build since other inventory reductions in the $7k range for 7 seaters don't really look wet enough to pass up new 7 seat model and 2.5 hardware etc.

Thanks

So what would the lease be on 90d 6 seater , roughly?

$114k regular
$14.7 reduction
$98k sale price?

I don't want to keep bombarding my OA.... anyone do these lease deals and then purchase or is it just sweet as a 3 year lease deal? Does mileage overage on a lease really only come in @.25 per a mile , even if you ran up 10k extra? Do they not care?

I'm ideally looking for a new build since other inventory reductions in the $7k range for 7 seaters don't really look wet enough to pass up new 7 seat model and 2.5 hardware etc.

Thanks
$910-920 a month plus tax, if any in your state. That's assuming 10k mikes and around 6k total down

Reactions: LyftupX
My OA just ran a few cars for us as we're looking to replace an S with another X and there are quite a few Model X under $850 a month including Orange County, CA sales tax with $6500 down payment

I'm not allowed to post his contact info here as its against Tesla Policy and I don't want to get him in trouble but you may PM me and ill provide it to you. And I'm not looking for anyone to use my referral code either as I've already maxed out our two accounts, just looking to help a few fellow TMC members and Tesla enthusiasts get a great car at a great price.

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $850 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
White with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
22" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $825 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
Red with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
20" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

There are quite a few others as well.

At the Tesla Store in Brooklyn, just put a deposit on an X 90D for the same price as a 75D with exactly the same equipment. Only reservation is that it was owned for about 1000 miles in Florida and the order was cancelled by Tesla. Explanation by sales associate is that something went wrong with the credit or the deposit check bounced. It sounds too good to be true. Any ideas about how this might not be the right car to buy?

Congrats! So is this a CPO or considered new? You mention owned for about 1000 miles - most of these deals are loaners/demo cars. But they are still considered new and eligible for $7,500 Federal Tax Credit and $1,000 Referral Credit, as well as applicable state incentives. You'll want to be sure that's the case with yours - that's a big part of the appeal of these cars now.