Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the market also, kinda torn between outright purchasing and going to the used market. The used market prices aren't very enticing to me right now. I'm not necessarily looking for a 90, but the 6 seat configuration is a must, along with the black interior.

It's been a few days and the inventory has dried up for the most part.
Tesla pulled a lot of their new inventory back because apparently they sold too many of their service loaners as new inventory demos and now their service centers are running low on loaners. One local SC here lost 18 cars from their loaner fleet alone.

Knuckleheads.

• Funny
Reactions: SD_Engnr
IMHO this is terrible for showroom car with 34 miles on it. Personally, I wouldn't accept it. I bought a inventory 90D in 12/16 with $21,000 discount and seats were flawless (they are UW ventilated).
Being a showroom car means 100's of people a day get in and out of it. In the case of your car, you most likely got a service loaner or demo vehicle, which would see a lot less abuse day in and day out.

With all due respect, I know history of my car. Mine was a showroom car. I can only imagine what this leather will look like at 20K miles.

With all due respect as well. You also don't know the history of his. It could have been in the showroom for months compared to a week or two for yours. You can't compare one to another. But what I can tell you is, Tesla will most likely tell you that its normal wear and tear. You can accept it as is or transfer your deposit to another car.

If I was leasing the car, I could care less what the seats looked like as long as they noted it in the system at delivery. That way they don't ding you at the end of the lease.

Here are the seats of my inventory MX produced 3/16 with almost 10k miles on it.

Attachments

• IMG_8245.JPG
    IMG_8245.JPG
    538.1 KB · Views: 103
@SoCal Jimmy can you pm me the list and your OA contact info? thanks
Can you please do same for me. Thanks!

Sent to both but please know the deals have dried up on the massive discounted cars for the most part and I haven't had time to follow up with my OA to see what's left.
Others in the forum have been jumping in and introducing their OA's to people so maybe one of them knows something I don't.

Thanks to this thread, I cancelled my MS 75D order and spoke to my OA about the possibility of an X w/ at least 6 seats for around $850 a month, and let me tell you, he sounded like he thought I was crazy, but I persisted, and read him almost verbatim what the original post said and I think that's when he started to think this was legit and did the search! After getting through the 8 pages in the thread, I had resigned myself to believe that there probably weren't any left since he didn't call me back right away - but that's not the case - so if you're on the fence... JUMP on it!!! They had found a black one that fit my criteria and we wasted an hour emailing back and forth on specifics, and of course it was gone by the time we went to pull the trigger... luckily he landed us a better deal, and now we're getting a red 2017 Model X 90D w/ a $18,700 discount, 1693 miles (it was a service loaner) pretty much fully loaded:
20" Silver Wheels, Enhanced Autopilot, Premium Upgrades Package, Smart Air Suspension Premium Sound, Black Leather Seats, Six Seat Interior, (the short summary)

It's not quite as sweet a deal as some of the others that I've seen in the thread - our down payment appears to be inflated to bring that monthly down to $855... has anyone else put 9K down for the downpayment? (we're trading in our 2015 Model S)

THANK YOU THANK YOU @SoCal Jimmy - you saved us from buying another Model S :) (not that that would have been so bad either)

Last edited: