Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK so everyone knows my VIN now
Ending in 00545x
Just got a call from my DS and he said my car is scheduled for last week in April (build). So I should have it first week of May.
Ge also said they are starting to see high 3XXX deliveries now.

My Build / P90DL / 22 Onyx / White ex / Blk, Blk and Blk Int, / Leather /Hi Amp / AutoPilot / Upgrade Package / Subzero / Tow / Ultra High Sound / Ludicrous /

OK so everyone knows my VIN now
Ending in 00545x
Just got a call from my DS and he said my car is scheduled for last week in April (build). So I should have it first week of May.
Ge also said they are starting to see high 3XXX deliveries now.

My Build / P90DL / 22 Onyx / White ex / Blk, Blk and Blk Int, / Leather /Hi Amp / AutoPilot / Upgrade Package / Subzero / Tow / Ultra High Sound / Ludicrous /

When did you get your VIN?

Is there a way to change DES? The guy I have does not answer his phone, ignores voicemails, does not reply to emails, and is totally unwilling to provide any information about delivery (after they scheduled my pickup and then cancelled, maybe he's now trying to not step in it again). But at this point my "delivery experience" is pretty disastrous. I'm not sure how I would even consider escalating because the only other person I have reached said he couldn't discuss anything it had to go through the DES.

Is there a way to change DES? The guy I have does not answer his phone, ignores voicemails, does not reply to emails, and is totally unwilling to provide any information about delivery (after they scheduled my pickup and then cancelled, maybe he's now trying to not step in it again). But at this point my "delivery experience" is pretty disastrous. I'm not sure how I would even consider escalating because the only other person I have reached said he couldn't discuss anything it had to go through the DES.

Haha, I wanna do that too. Can anyone recommend a good DS? We can contact him instead

I am not sure if you are alone at this. So I was talking to my DS 2 weeks ago about trade-ins and he voluntarily told me he would give me a call later that day to give me an update on my Model X. I did not receive a call from him for a few days so I left a VM. After no response for many days I called the local number but co-incidentally he picked up the call and gave me a status of the car. He also said he was on vacation for the last several days. Anyway, it does not look like they diligently track and respond to order status calls. It does not bother me much now but if I had a service request and they do this to me I would be pretty upset.