Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have a DS assigned? (S)he can answer your questions, though it's doubtful you'll get an accurate date given the service bulletin.
I have a DS from Costa Mesa CA assigned. I have sent her a few emails, but she informed me that she is very busy taking deliveries everytime she replied. Sometimes, she would not reply at all. I decide not to waste my times and/or her time. That's why I tried to get information from other sources, like for the Mission Viejo store, or 1800 number, or 1877 number. Nothing works and nobody cares.

I have a DS from Costa Mesa CA assigned. I have sent her a few emails, but she informed me that she is very busy taking deliveries everytime she replied. Sometimes, she would not reply at all. I decide not to waste my times and/or her time. That's why I tried to get information from other sources, like for the Mission Viejo store, or 1800 number, or 1877 number. Nothing works and nobody cares.

Who is your DS? I have Emily

You just have to know that you will get your car as soon as Tesla can get it to you. Tesla does not benefit from holding into your car any longer that they need to. They would rather have your $100k+ than just your $5k.

Yes, I do have mine (but it is in the shop) and I was only given about a week between the 'your car is ready' and I picked it up at the factory.

Reactions: umeshunni
DS just wrote back to me, looks like my X is built and waiting to come to Seattle. Vin 47XX. He said should not be much longer than a week! I am trying to contain my excitement until I actually have the keys in my hand, but it is hard. :) Only down side is the weather is getting really nice, so I will be biking to work most days. I guess that is what the weekends are for. :)
Can you confirm your configuration. I am also 47XX but have yet to hear the status of the production process. Just curious if we are similar.

Well, we have the March thread, which is rapidly coming to a close.

Who's taking delivery in April? I have a scheduled date, which I'll share soon. :)
Well, we have the March thread, which is rapidly coming to a close.

Who's taking delivery in April? I have a scheduled date, which I'll share soon. :)
My DS says my X is in the final stages and I should be taking delivery around the 15th.