Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@KaiserSoze what color and options do you have on your car? Always glad to see more folks here in Seattle picking up their X. I'm now at 3 Xs I've seen beyond my own around town.

I have a Midnight Silver Metallic 90D with 20" silver helix wheels and all (non-performance options). I believe the Seattle SC is delivering about four a day. Given that Seattle is the new San Francisco, I expect a lot more to arrive.

Valet said I made his day since he wanted to see one of these cars before the season ended. Day 1 of ownership couldn't have have higher marks!!
I went to a hotel the other day where I can park closer to my room myself than valet would be so I elected not to have them do it. The disappointment on their faces was epic.

At another valet service I use regularly, and I know the attendants, I needed to get the fob so I could show some co-workers the car. The attendant looked a bit sheepish and said it was with another attendant at the car. Some of the attendants were giving it the look over which I was totally cool with. They treat the car with kid gloves and put it in special parking places that are coned off when they can.

20160406_174554.jpg

Reactions: WABarb
Is that Midnight Silver with Tan seats and black headliner? If so, I'd love to see more pictures... it's what I'm considering right now.

Thanks!

Here is config; So the color is Titanium.

Model X P90D

Dual Motor All Wheel Drive

Titanium Metallic Paint

20" Silver Wheels

Tan Leather Seats

Figured Ash Wood décor

Black Headliner

Six Seat Interior

Active Spoiler

Tesla Red Brake Calipers

Supercharger Enabled

Autopilot

Smart Air Suspension

Premium Interior Package

Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Accessory Hitch

Our vehicle (vin 508X) is in Rocklin, getting its lookover, and we aim for delivery to happen here (in rural Humboldt County, CA) probably on Monday the 25th. Our daughter is getting toward the delivery date for her first child, and we need the vehicle to travel to her, so they are working to get it here asap. Thanks to my DS for making it happen.

Reactions: umeshunni
Congratulations @CTH1 are you taking a nap on the ally? Lol! I'm about 25 miles to your north, maybe we will meet at the Gulf Coast Supercharger when I get mine!

I'm debating switching delivery to Dania instead of Tampa, how was the process as a whole? (Technical knowledge about the MX etc.)

They had delivered less than 10 MX's but they did a great job, and were easy to work with, including giving us a ride to the airport to turn in a rental car and bringing me back, so my wife wouldn't have to drive in Ft. Lauderdale rush hour traffic. Facility is close to interstates and 110 miles door to door from our house in Naples.

Could you please post pictures of the seats, thanks in advance!
Sorry for the delay - had to go to the airport for my great circle trip. Two countries done, few more to go.

BTW, headliner does not feel like alcantara.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: BrettH and ssq
Congrats to all you guys taking delivery over the past few days. Got word from my DS that I'm looking at next month for delivery now. Oh, well... Seems the build quality is still improving on these, so the wait isn't all bad.
I was informed the same today by my DS... Looking on the bright side I'm sure they are aware of all the things people have been reporting on the forums and are working on them.

Our vehicle (vin 508X) is in Rocklin, getting its lookover, and we aim for delivery to happen here (in rural Humboldt County, CA) probably on Monday the 25th. Our daughter is getting toward the delivery date for her first child, and we need the vehicle to travel to her, so they are working to get it here asap. Thanks to my DS for making it happen.
Cool to see someone else in Humboldt County is getting the Model X. We are in late production right now. (Vin 50XX).

Reactions: JimVandegriff
Got a call from my DS for my 90D with VIN 3XXX. Seems they found two problems:

1. The passenger falcon door is detecting things that aren't there. Won't open about 1/15 times per the DS.
2. The newly rear seat unfold button is sticking and not releasing without a lot of pressure.

Kind of sad to see continued from the factory issues after ~5000 cars. Still taking delivery tomorrow in Portland. The parts are on order but no estimate of when or when they could work in an install . . .

@CTH1 Congrats on your delivery. Glad to hear the experience was flawless. To follow up on @X Fan question: did you see any other X's at the SC? Enquiring minds would like to know :)
Think I saw one, but in truth, I was mostly focused on ours. The delivery area is next to the service shop which is where existing cars are serviced and new ones are prepared for delivery.

Reactions: sflecarfan
Glad to see Rocklin is delivering something. Our VIN x91796 Was supposed to be delivered March 31....wonder what's up?