Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X August Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may just manage to squeeze into this thread after all! My DS says production on track for next week (shifting from mid- to late-August), and the MVPA (which I just got today) says on or around 9/1. Here's hoping that "around" meaning a little before. Luckily I don't have to wait for it to be shipped to be. The benefit of buying locally produced goods...

• Funny
Reactions: hobbes and sheadxn
Took delivery yesterday of our white 75D, VIN 13,2xx. Ordered 18 Apr 16 and confirmed on 25 Apr. Delivery experience in Denver was great...impressive team at the SC.
Only issues are a mis-aligned L falcon wing door, and a pronounced high frequency whine when in regen between 30 and 35 mph. The sound is loud enough to be heard over the radio, and only occurs when letting off the accelerator and going into regen. Has anyone else heard this? I searched the forum and only found an issue with MS drive train making a similar sound, but that one was continuous, not just in regen.
For the first 2 days, my 90% rated miles are 209.
Did I mention that the car is awesome?
I made great use of the information from TMC, especially the checklist. Thank you to all the contributing members!!

In a crazy twist of fate, my wife and I are also waiting for our 90D Model X in San Diego, and were told we'd get the car in 7-10 days 10 days ago. It's now 10 days and we haven't even gotten our delivery date yet, it sounds like your communication got you slotted in front of us. Nooooooooooo :eek:

Thank you very much. my wife and I are very excited. I did do a few things to expedite my order, (see my note above). Congrats to you as well!

It's here! It's Here! My DS told me today that my X arrived at the SvC this afternoon, and that if we get through all of the paperwork (trade-in, MVPA, loan) quickly it could be ready for delivery on Tuesday or so. X75D 6 seat PUP confirmed 5/7.

In a crazy twist of fate, my wife and I are also waiting for our 90D Model X in San Diego, and were told we'd get the car in 7-10 days 10 days ago. It's now 10 days and we haven't even gotten our delivery date yet, it sounds like your communication got you slotted in front of us. Nooooooooooo :eek:

= ( I'm sorry! Hang in there! I hope you hear something this weekend or first thing Monday!

Ordered our model X late April and confirmed late May, originally scheduled for delivery late August then pushed back
to 2nd week of September now our DS says it will be in St. Louis on Tuesday and trucked to us in central Arkansas on Thursday. Hope it's perfect, nearest SCs are hundreds of miles away. Our Model S 85 (May 2014 54k miles) has been nearly flawless so keeping our fingers crossed.
VIN 13,0xx, red, ultra white seats (6), autopilot, etc

The wait and anticipation was so worth it!!!! The delivery was easy and very informative.... The drive is AMAZING!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    375.2 KB · Views: 91
Well picked up the X and didn't see any visual things wrong and nothing acted up. The only one problem was that the clock is still stuck an hour behind for some reason. So far so good!

Did you drive a DeLorean to pick up your new MX? That would be most hilarious scene ever at SC.

Maybe your clock was set for a different timezone or not set for DST?

Got an email from my DS this morning. My MX is on a truck and scheduled to be dropped off at SC next Monday. Hopefully they don't find any issue with the car, so I can pick it up mid to later next week.

Reactions: Sean So Lowe