Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X August Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least for me, the website never got updated. Mine still says, "Ordered" even though I'm picking up my car on Monday. (VIN 149XX). I ordered it on July 6 and confirmed it on July 13. They told me early September originally but I got an email on August 21 telling me it was just completed. Then yesterday they told me it's already in San Diego at the Service Center. They said the earliest available pick up date is Monday, August 29. So they were faster than I expected.
Congratulations to you! It's nice to hear that your waiting is almost over! Hope I'm next.

Reactions: hudgekins
Wowwww and just like that we got our "Your Tesla is Complete" email! Haven't heard from our DS but we are pumped!! :):):):):):D:cool:;):cool::p:D

Looking like it the email was a bit of an error. Apparently my X is "near the last stages of production." I'm wondering if the email was a "it rolled off the production line, but now we need to make sure it works properly" announcement.

Still hoping that I belong to this thread.

• Informative
Reactions: S-2-X
Looking like it the email was a bit of an error. Apparently my X is "near the last stages of production." I'm wondering if the email was a "it rolled off the production line, but now we need to make sure it works properly" announcement.

Still hoping that I belong to this thread.

Got similar from our DS -- they basically said it was done, but there were final inspections and/or waiting for a truck. I wonder if it's mostly just waiting for a truck, as I imagine most people wouldn't be happy to hear their final car is just sitting there..

• Informative
Reactions: S-2-X
Well, my delivery went off without a hitch, or any real hassles - just under four months after I placed my order.

i-qQFNbNN-XL.jpg

Long time listener, first time caller...

Reserved ~100 yrs ago, Order 5/30, confirmed 6/6. P90DL, all options except for towing. 6 seat. Picking up the X tomorrow!!

I called Wednesday after the announcement and asked about the 100 battery. They are honoring the "Before Delivery" part and I will pay 10k for the new battery once its ready (Late Dec, or Jan 2017 ish). Woot!

So I'm officially leaving this thread and moving over to September. DS told me my March ordered X75 is finally in production ("in paint") and it will likely be late september or early october for delivery.

Congrats to all the August deliveries!
5 seater? I was hoping for a late sept early October delivery and I just ordered. What do you think took so long?

My ds estimates oct 15 but first estimate was earlier

I guess the delay is because you are in Hawaii. It is still faster than China/Europe deliveries.

The weird thing is that most of the vehicles destined for Hawaii make it about as fast as vehicles heading to the East Coast. It's a five day sail across the pond to Hawaii. Granted, there's some time on the dock, but gmtom1's Model X's delay is just one of those odd things that happens with batching and whatever else at TSLA. Glad he's finally in line to get it completed and sent on its way!