Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X December Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still hoping for end of year, not excited or anything :p

Model X75D
5-Seater
Towing
Multi-Pattern Textile Seats
Non-PUP
20" Rims
Black
Enhanced AutoPilot
----------------------------------
Configured: 11/21/16
Confirmed: 11/12/16
Received Vin: 11/22/16
Production Start: 12/12/16
Production Complete: ?!?
VIN: 301XX
Delivery Range (Ohio): January, 2017 - Early February, 2017
----------------------------------

Ever since the MyTesla update, I'm seeing a red circle with 4/4 complete - delivery range 12/16 - 12/30
wonder what the red indicates...
X75D 5-seater 309XX

The red part is progress around the circle. It's a complete circle because all 4 of your steps are done. It's just the color they chose. It's not bad or anything :) In this case, it's good!

My car is at the service center. I got an email and a phone call to confirm. It was obviously a truck delivery. As of right now, I'm scheduled to pick it up as soon as they open on 12/27. However, my DS says at this point, they're trying really hard to under promise and over deliver, so I could get it even earlier. I have no qualms with waiting until the 27th since it's already been moved up 2 days.
My DS said the same when I spoke to her earlier. She said that she is hoping but don't take her word for it that she can deliver to us either end of this week or early next week. I asked how is that possible if the car hasn't even gone through final inspection. Her answer was that we will try to make it happen.

:(:(:( still in production. And also, I finally got the automated Tesla email saying my Tesla in production.
@ming Hopefully it will be done and shipped soon. Then those frowning faces will turn to BIG smiles. Keep me informed on your progress.

My DS emailed me this afternoon telling me of its impending arrival. He gave me Thursday, Friday or Saturday for pickup. Unfortunately, my wife has another round of chemo on Thursday and she needs a couple of extra days just to get her focus back. I have asked the DS to defer the pick up until Monday to give her some extra time. She may not be able to come up for the signing but I would drive the paperwork home for her to sign and then return it that day. From there, the car goes directly to Glistening Perfection for a 9-10 day spa treatment w/ full Xpel. I probably won't see it again until after the New Year. Oh well, I have waited this long. A little longer won't hurt.

Reactions: championi
@ming Hopefully it will be done and shipped soon. Then those frowning faces will turn to BIG smiles. Keep me informed on your progress.

My DS emailed me this afternoon telling me of its impending arrival. He gave me Thursday, Friday or Saturday for pickup. Unfortunately, my wife has another round of chemo on Thursday and she needs a couple of extra days just to get her focus back. I have asked the DS to defer the pick up until Monday to give her some extra time. She may not be able to come up for the signing but I would drive the paperwork home for her to sign and then return it that day. From there, the car goes directly to Glistening Perfection for a 9-10 day spa treatment w/ full Xpel. I probably won't see it again until after the New Year. Oh well, I have waited this long. A little longer won't hurt.
My thoughts are with you and your wife. Sounds like she has a great husband to support her through her illness. Health for the Holidays.

Well, it spilled over a little longer when we went color and paint correction, full wrap, CQuartz, and interior treatment. We stopped at tinting until we could assess whether it is really needed. I swallowed hard on this one but we plan on long-term ownership.

My thoughts are with you and your wife. Sounds like she has a great husband to support her through her illness. Health for the Holidays.
Thanks @beths11. She is the love of my life and this car is purchased with her in mind. It is the best car for us from a health perspective. It is easy in and easy out when one is not feeling well. Many see it as an engineering marvel but I see it as a tremendous medical aid. Those FWD do have a hidden benefit. :)

I ordered a hitch for my X90D - 4/5 days in production.
Congrats to everyone, haven't checked this thread for a few days. I got the hitch, car was delivered 12/6. My assumption is that we have to full tow mode but I haven't confirmed it yet. I have a pretty uncommon car, don't want to call it rare. AP2 standard white p90d with tow hitch.

Reactions: 8XATL and championi
Q: Why did I write "pesky"?

A: Two reasons. One was that in prior months a number of postings dealt with Tesla's hitch not being available, and a substitute - whose name I'd mangle - was offered. The second was that when Tesla offered me a "Search" for an inventory car similar to what I'd requested, not a single vehicle had the hitch included.

:(:(:( still in production. And also, I finally got the automated Tesla email saying my Tesla in production.
I'm confident you'll get a shot at taking delivery before this year ends. It's unreal how fast things have been moving for everyone on this thread once their vehicles have gone into production AFTER 11/24. My vehicle had a rare issue, so I waited for virtually 60 days from the time it went into production. However, once production resumed, the car got here 3 weeks later.

Picking mine up this week. Order in Nov. Pretty impressed in how fast things moved.

Got the full AP2. Looking forward to seeing how it develops next year. Like being part of history.

I've seen Desktop Computers, then The Internet, then Mobile... Self Driving Electric Cars are the next big tech that will change our world.

Oh and fun to drive too.

Reactions: vrykolas and MX1028