Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X December Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled for a 10am est delivery this morning. Unfortunately Mother Nature is not cooperating by dumping down rain snow and ice pellets. Will have to wait for the roads to clear up before driving to sc.

There is hope! After 30 days in production, I got the production complete email today. Seems like their quality control dept. has a bit of a backlog for cars that need something fixed, hopefully the car is literally flawless :) Planning to pick it up on the 30th when we return from our trip. Our flight back better be on time as I want to pick it up the same day.

There is hope! After 30 days in production, I got the production complete email today. Seems like their quality control dept. has a bit of a backlog for cars that need something fixed, hopefully the car is literally flawless :) Planning to pick it up on the 30th when we return from our trip. Our flight back better be on time as I want to pick it up the same day.
Awesome news for ya! Mine hits the big 3-0 days in production tomorrow. Here's to hoping our cars are pristine when we pick them up!

Reactions: martinicus
Negative. D.S. "looking into it". I just keep getting it's over halfway done.
Yours better be on top pristine quality when it arrives. I just spoke to my DS again earlier today and she said that it's finishing it's last part of production which is inspection in quality control. She is still confident that it will arrive before Christmas just waiting to see what truck it's assigned to.... I sure hope she's right because I'm loosing my patience and I'm only 15 days in production. I just do not get how majority of others are only in production maxed 5 days I've seen... please keep us updated with yours....

Oh wow @pchengMX what other additions did you add to your car? Mine is still in production as well, thinking mine might be weird cause I'm in CA and requested the Subzero package. Someone else told me it's the addition of the towing package? I'm not really sure what's causing the hold up.

Oh wow @pchengMX what other additions did you add to your car? Mine is still in production as well, thinking mine might be weird cause I'm in CA and requested the Subzero package. Someone else told me it's the addition of the towing package? I'm not really sure what's causing the hold up.
Hey guys, keep the faith. After mine came out of production and I got word it was being shipped it was only a couple of days before my DS notified me of a selection of days we could choose from for delivery. It goes quick. We could have picked it up this past Thursday but deferred to this Tuesday so my wife could recoup somewhat from her latest round of chemo. You're getting close, guys, so chin up.

• Love
Reactions: 8XATL and hollywood
The only addition was paint nothing else was added. All of what I initially "added" back in August when I ordered is now standard.

-60D
-multicoat red
-SAS
-textile seats
-dark ash wood trim.
-standard 20inch wheels.

Which is why I'm kinda upset because we initially asked for a early December delivery and got a email for late November-early December. Now it's going into late December into the holidays where I'm trying to work around travel plans and work schedule but cannot because they don't even have a definite word what exact date. So I'm just trying not to venture out too far locally that way I can try to get it before Christmas when I leave out of town.

I was wondering if you got yours to because I have not seen you update anything in this thread. I highly doubt because your subzero package has anything to do with it because there's people on the east coast that has them and their turn around seemed to be only about a week as well.... I'm just keeping my schedule open next week because of my DS confident prediction....

@HookBill thanks for your kind words and I hope for a speedy recovery of your wife. My wife is surrounded around oncology patients at work and I hear stories of side affects from chemo. You are a great husband to help support her in this difficult time. My wife went through something similar few years ago... take it easy and I wish the best with you guys. Please keep us posted when get a chance I would love to hear about the arrival of you guys X!

Last edited:
Reactions: hollywood