Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Design Studio Change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Tesla this am. There are making changes to the Design Studio and are aware of the current issues. They hope to have it functioning again by late today or Sat.
Glad to hear they are aware of the issues. Just a few minutes ago I went in to play with my configuration a bit, then clicked the "Save" button. Low and behold it actually ordered it! GAAHHHH! I'm not ready for that! My wife and I have a test drive on Monday and certainly are NOT ready to order! I shot off a reply email to my "Congratulations on your order" email that was sent. I may try to call tomorrow afternoon, or not (because Sunday). Maybe make that call on Monday morning actually. ;-)

Anyway, definitely not what I need as I'm trying to calm down before heading to bed and now my blood pressure is jacked! D'oh!

Glad to hear they are aware of the issues. Just a few minutes ago I went in to play with my configuration a bit, then clicked the "Save" button. Low and behold it actually ordered it! GAAHHHH! I'm not ready for that! My wife and I have a test drive on Monday and certainly are NOT ready to order! I shot off a reply email to my "Congratulations on your order" email that was sent. I may try to call tomorrow afternoon, or not (because Sunday). Maybe make that call on Monday morning actually. ;-)

Anyway, definitely not what I need as I'm trying to calm down before heading to bed and now my blood pressure is jacked! D'oh!

That'll get the heart going! I'm sure they'll fix that for you on Monday. Hope you got a restful sleep after all.
Followed up with a phone call this afternoon. Talked to Rain (not sure if that's how he spells it) in inside sales. They are aware of the issues with the website and said they would handle it. Unfortunately they are "handling it" by reissuing my reservation. I got an email thanking me for my reservation and asking me for payment. I believe he said they would transfer my previous deposit by end of day tomorrow at the latest. We'll see what they say when we show up for our test drive tomorrow afternoon in Seattle. ;-)

No, I didn't sleep well last night. Missed my sleepy window because of that little blood pressure test. Damnit! :p

Color palette shrunk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161007-105835-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20161007-105835-01.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 92
What's coil suspension ever an option on the X? Or am I just recalling the default if there was any trailer option selected.
Yes, it was always an option until this am. You are right, if you added the towing option, SAS was automatically added to your order.

Many wanted a coil suspension as they have had SAS on other luxury cars and is very costly to repair when it fails and it will fail.