Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X first day feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess that doesn't make a lot of sense because it definitely block visibility out of the back window.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I saw something from Tesla earlier saying that the fixed spoiler would be fixed at the angle that least obstructs visibility. I don't remember where I saw it, but assuming that's true, it would imply an issue with your spoiler no matter if it's fixed or active.

Reactions: BrettH
image.jpeg
Tint the 2 front window today. Huge different in heat resistant. Also had FWD top two tint ... Want be ready for the summer heat.

Picked up 3467 yesterday at Tesla Marietta, GA. Great service as always from the crew at Marietta.

FWDs have some misalignment.

Front door small window horz seals are poorly installed.

A few other items that we noted w service.

Later in the day the drivers door went cra cra.

I did the door reset and it seems to be fine for now.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    445.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 70
Picked up 3467 yesterday at Tesla Marietta, GA. Great service as always from the crew at Marietta.

FWDs have some misalignment.

Front door small window horz seals are poorly installed.

A few other items that we noted w service.

Later in the day the drivers door went cra cra.

I did the door reset and it seems to be fine for now.
Beautiful X! Looks like you've picked up an "extra" passenger, LOL.
I wonder if asking the SC fix the FWD alignment could make things worse? I know it should make it better, but sometimes things get even more messy...but if it bothers you now it will likely bother you more later, right?

Haven't even gotten my X yet and am wondering what I would be willing to put up with so I can drive my car and not have it in the shop for extended periods....arghhh!