Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine still says Signature. Look at the VIN and it should have a Founders one like mine.

upload_2016-3-15_8-9-27.png

To answer my own question, $115.5K is the base Model X90P as stated way earlier in this thread. One thing that was nice is that on my Chase financing through Tesla, the referral program credit counted toward my down payment. The full amount was subject to sales tax however.

Today My European X FE FO Order became final...

(sig red; 6 black seats; black headliner; carbon int ; 22" onyx; all other options were incl. so not much to choose :))

A lot of doubt about 6 or 7, the carbon etc. (Thank you all for posting pics and debating 6 or 7 seats... it was really helpful for my decision... ) but now I am very happy with my choice... Now the waiting begins... they say mid Summer... so hoping August, expecting September... Maybe... maybe, June just to make shareholders happy with the announcement that the first have been delivered in Europe? Wishful thinking I guess... but who knows?

The "signature" description in mytesla disappeared around the time of the model 3 orders. Now it just says Model X. US, ordered in November, built in December. Anyone else in the US have the "signature" description disappear?

My Model X Founders Edition got a VIN today. Is this the first VIN for Europe?
View attachment 172328

And do you think that the VIN is correct for a EU Founders Model X? The "S" can also be Signature from my point of view.

I live in the US and have a Sinature Series X. My VIN has FS in the 11th and 12th position, and the Founders have FF. Not sure if that is different for EU, contact Tesla they should be able to explain if there is a difference.

Looks like all EU Founder's gets a Signature VIN.

We also got a option to sell the Powerwall for USD 3500.

Thanks for the info!
Was that communicated through mail / site / Phone?
I have been asking for this, but nobody knew anything...

Other question: How about a signature / founder ed. roadtrip this summer? I'm already talking to 3 sig res holders in NL to discuss this.. so if 2 show up, we need 3 more for a perfect roadtrip (alps / riviera?). :cool:

Thanks for the info!
Was that communicated through mail / site / Phone?
I have been asking for this, but nobody knew anything...

Other question: How about a signature / founder ed. roadtrip this summer? I'm already talking to 3 sig res holders in NL to discuss this.. so if 2 show up, we need 3 more for a perfect roadtrip (alps / riviera?). :cool:

They called me :)
About roadtrip, summer is booked. Going to Denmark and northern Norway.