Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am happy to report that after a brief scare that delivery might need to be delayed, that TwiX (founder 53) is in our garage.

More later.. It's been a long day.

0b014e165827bfdd9f2df8e7abbe6c98.jpg

X, volt, and S tucked in for the night:

d8f4880b138b5f122de21be80ba60dab.jpg

@Andrewket ... LOOKING GOOD ... I can see that Founders Badge .... !!! My FX is coming next Tuesday at 3pm ..... can't wait ..... :) Then Thursday morning ..... I drive up to get my "S" lubricious upgrade ... almost too much Tesla rush for one week ..... :)

Thanks everyone. Already spent some tesla time today in the parking lot. Always fun.

The garage is just a bit too tight for the FWDs. They open, but not all the way, and not consistently. This week I'm going to change out the opener for a jack screw type (wall mount) and raise the tracks. It should solve the problem.

Summon gets the first set of tires in, but won't apply enough torque on the second set to get over the slight lip. Same thing as the S.

Just put my Signature Red Founders up for auction on Ebay. Enjoyed the 3 week trial and more than a little curious as where the bidding will stop. Went for $30k to over $100K in the first few hours. I walked up to my S today and the door did not open...I was sad.

Today I got the official information from Tesla that all extras are included for EU FBRs. Thank you again for the replies.

Additionally Tesla provided some information about the onboard charger for the EU Model X:

This is great news! I was told I had to pay for Ludicrous, Winter & Tow too, and was really in doubt about the Ludicrous option....
While in Geneva (Great to see the model X in real life AND Great to see the crowds at the Tesla stand) I got an email from someone from inside sales that I could "make my configuration more complete at no additional cost"... Coming back on Saturday I could not reach him, so I was just hoping this meant Ludicrous as I did not select that option yet... of course, it could also be an extra seat cushion or.... so based on my earlier experiences I was not sure yet... but reading this makes me happy!