Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks great! I saw a white Model X on the road today in Miami.....

Fresh in my inbox:

"Your Model X has arrived at our Orlando service center and will be undergoing a thorough post-transit inspection by our service team. We will be reaching out on Monday after all inspections are compete to schedule you to come in for delivery. We are excited to be so close to getting you into your new Model X!"

I asked the DS if she could send me a picture, will post if she does.

Glad to hear I'm not only one. It's been 3-4 weeks in production.

I think its something else. Mine is still only confirmed on MyTesla. But My guy says its on the truck {sig red} and continues to not know for sure delivery date. Wonder if we are on the same truck.

But today got MVPA. Funny it had an error where they left off the ref bonus but the bottom line was the right number. Little math problem. Has been corrected.
Also of note the doc says delivery on or about 1/22. (we think its there already...)(inspection ya know ...)

I think its something else. Mine is still only confirmed on MyTesla. But My guy says its on the truck {sig red} and continues to not know for sure delivery date. Wonder if we are on the same truck.

But today got MVPA. Funny it had an error where they left off the ref bonus but the bottom line was the right number. Little math problem. Has been corrected.
Also of note the doc says delivery on or about 1/22. (we think its there already...)(inspection ya know ...)

Mine is still at the factory. Also, the website isn't updated for sigs or founder's. It will say confirmed until you take delivery.

"Your Model X has arrived at our Orlando service center and will be undergoing a thorough post-transit inspection by our service team. We will be reaching out on Monday after all inspections are compete to schedule you to come in for delivery. We are excited to be so close to getting you into your new Model X!"

Thanks Marcus, the MX next to your pictures are my signature. I have been frustrated with the Orlando SC for poor communication and seeing your thread I emailed my DS to receive..."Hi Arnie...guess what? We were just about to reach out to you today because your Model X has JUST arrived at our Orlando Tesla Store!!!" They say I can pick it up Tuesday 1/19
Good luck on your experience...maybe we will meet at the club meetings.

Thanks Marcus, the MX next to your pictures are my signature. I have been frustrated with the Orlando SC for poor communication and seeing your thread I emailed my DS to receive..."Hi Arnie...guess what? We were just about to reach out to you today because your Model X has JUST arrived at our Orlando Tesla Store!!!" They say I can pick it up Tuesday 1/19
Good luck on your experience...maybe we will meet at the club meetings.

Glad I could (unintentionally) help! My pickup is at 2pm tomorrow.

Might have to bring it to a car show so folks in Denver can check it out. It will be months before one is at the showroom in the mall I am told.

@Reeler let me know if ever you have an X to model in Denver, as I too am waiting for the park meadows store to get an X to show off, which they hope to occur in March. Also the DS on Evans will not allow any prepped delivery of an X to be shown off, privacy thing they said to me last week. Ugh. I just heard they store deliveries at the abandoned Safeway at Leetsdale/Quebec, but I don't drive that area enough to wander over just for grins...jsollender

Just took delivery!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453236764.018607.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453236773.936155.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453236783.472334.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453236792.955113.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453236806.358295.jpg

Last edited: