Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X G pack with range increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2020 LR + Model X, 06/20 manufactured date. So far I have only seen H pack get the range increase. If someone with G pack had a range increase, can you please post?
Thanks!

looks like only H packs. One person did say they got the range update with a G pack but they maybe didn't realize they actually have a H pack.

Only H packs getting it. I got a Model S with 6/20 manufacture date and I ended with a G pack. I'm passed because of this because it seems like I missed the H pack by a month
You missed it by 3 months. I have a 8/20 manufacture date with a G pack. Everyone I've seen post here with an H pack has a 9/20 manufacture date or later. So yea, missed it by a month, bummer :(

Reactions: umair239
Don't worry. In 3 more months, there will be some other feature that comes along that only the newest car gets. Remember: when you bought your car you thought what you got for the money made sense (that's why you bought it). Take solace that there are suckers out there that don't get map updates, software updates, etc. (or pay through the nose for basic infotainment upgrades).