Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pricing is still ridiculous and 36% above US prices. It is now more in line with the exchange rate + 6% duty but what ever happened to economies of scale and battery prices coming down? I am still disappointed after waiting so long for the X. Unfortunately the forecast is for a strengthening US dollar so we may not see more price drops from here.

They should open a Tesla plant in Canada which would help reduce some of their costs by 30%.

Reactions: SSD420
It would be very upsetting if 100D is released soon. I have a strong suspicion that the price adjustment was made with that plan and not just currency conversion. I think red calipers will be available in the shop as well, same as for Model S. Elon is saying good things are coming for MODEL X.:confused:.

image.png I have no date in the document yet.

I guess your documents have may updates eh?

For those who are wondering. The new price on the 75d can be obtained during the 50% off switch to SAS , but then any upgrades must also use the new pricing. In my case because I would save $1050 on the Matte Obeche trim as well as $1750 on the SAS , my old order is still $1500 cheaper . I have not decided yet whether to get the SAS at 50% discount becuase I have not had a chance to test drive a Model X in the Toronto area yet.