Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to hear that :)

Did you tell the SC about the double vision?
It is Sunday. Do you think they care? Also I just figure out a temporary solution for the sunshade. It is ugly but it is also useful.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    462.2 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: mlouie23
It is Sunday. Do you think they care? Also I just figure out a temporary solution for the sunshade. It is ugly but it is also useful.

Do they care?
HELL NO!! If they did care, the problem would have been resolved already.

If you become in desperate need for a sunshade and can't wait until Tesla releases their own, you can give this a try: Just found this from Heatshield

If you do get it, let me know how it goes. I will probably purchase it for my MX once it arrives. They have a sunshade for all glass on the car (including the skylights on the FWD). So I can drive with all glass covered and rely on autopilot.

• Funny
Reactions: LargeHamCollider
On May 14th about 5pm we finally took delivery of our Model X 90D! Photos here:
Tesla Model X

All seems well, but hoping the DS comes to shows us the ins and outs as we're trying to figure out auto-park and summons and such on our own. Also, not sure I have the falcon wings totally figured out and live in fear of slamming them against the garage door.

Last edited:
i may actually still make my "April - May" timeline... just got this from my DS (VIN 35xx 90D with every option except upgraded wheeld)

I also have exciting news for you too. Your Model X completed production over the weekend and will leave the factory tomorrow to come to Chicago. We should have it here in about a week, so probably Tuesday (5/24) or Wednesday (5/25) next week.

Once we receive the car the Service Team will need it for about 48 hours to conduct their inspection, detail and charge the car. We could most likely have the car ready for pick up by next weekend.

Tesla Model X

All seems well, but hoping the DS comes to shows us the ins and outs as we're trying to figure out auto-park and summons and such on our own. Also, not sure I have the falcon wings totally figured out and live in fear of slamming them against the garage door.
congrats! The car looks great. Try searching on YouTube, or on tesla's support site there are videos for most basic operations.

Reactions: efusco
Tesla Model X

Nice pics and congrats! Was this Obsidian or regular black?

Reactions: efusco
Was at Scottsdale AZ service center over the weekend and saw 2 Xs and several Ss including new design.

VIN on Xs were:
47xx 90D
68xx P90D (say what???)

1st one got me hopeful (my VIN is 48xx)
2nd one confirmed they are manufacturing by price trying to boost Q2 revenue.

Feel badly for 75Ders.

Was at Scottsdale AZ service center over the weekend and saw 2 Xs and several Ss including new design.

VIN on Xs were:
47xx 90D
68xx P90D (say what???)

Feel badly for 75Ders.
This confirms my assumption as well. But they are also prioritizing West coast orders.

VIN on Xs were:
47xx 90D
68xx P90D (say what???)

Feel badly for 75Ders.

@socalsam, looks like your Model X is getting prep'd for you...

I'll keep on waiting for my 75D...