Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3000 posts. And still no official announcement. Still months until we'll see the car.
I've lost track where I made the bet that Bonnie wouldn't get hers in August... it's somewhere in here. Oh well.

The only thing that keeps me going is I have a factory tour scheduled in 18 days ... Based on recent reports it seems like I should finally get to see one in person then.

Wouldn't the last post on the page be this one? In which case, LAST!

Model X by Aug 31 please.
Clever timing, my friend, clever timing!
But now i fell a bit disappointed, like when we woke up the day after the Maya calendar said the world would end. "Sh*t, the world is still up and running!". I woke up this morning and we are on page 301. :biggrin:

Speaking of rumors, I heard from someone in a supplier company that in addition to falcon wing doors, the Model X will have a gull wing trunk. Have you noticed that no one has been able to get a spy shot with the trunk open? They are definitely trying to hide something there.

Speaking of rumors, I heard from someone in a supplier company that in addition to falcon wing doors, the Model X will have a gull wing trunk. Have you noticed that no one has been able to get a spy shot with the trunk open? They are definitely trying to hide something there.

I think a certain member on this forum said after the first few sightings that the trunk looked like it might not be one piece, albeit 1 half fold down the other up.:wink: