Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to be a lot of negative camber on the rear wheels in that railed pic.

Adjustable suspension, or trailer tongue weight issue? Or just optical distortion of some sort....?

My vote is optical distortion. Look at the vertical edge of the trailer in the picture. Towards the bottom you can see the distortion as it bows in towards the center of the field of vision of the camera.

I suspect that the spoiler will be in the deployed position when the car is on and not just at speed by default. I come to that conclusion based on the fact that the 3rd break light appears to be integral to the back edge of the spoiler and would only visible when deployed. It remains to be seen if there will be other user defined configurations available via GUI.

The double hinge wasn't working and the nudge shut shouldn't be a planned feature. I'm pretty sure Tesla learned from the S frunk creasing that owners don't want to be pushing on bodywork, apart from it being a quick way to get very dirty.

It does appear to bend at the second hinge. Whether it's suppose to be more is uncertain. But if you compare the arch of the falcon wing doors to the open front door, it does appear that it's swing occupies less space then the open front door. And it seems that front door isn't even open all the way.

Looks like they stuck out more than I would've expected.

That's what I first thought too but then you compare it to the front door when it was opened. That gives you a good perspective of how much room it took. It looked much better.

On the other hand did anyone see that he had to nudge the FWL close? It does not look it's ready yet-- I hope that's the case. And there is no soft close front door either.

My wife, it's going to be her car, says she likes what she saw when I showed her the vedio. The car looks tall and still sporty. One thing I can say is the FWD will grab a lot of attentions at parking lots.

Last edited: