Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
logging in after many months just to say I am VERY HAPPY with how it looks. I say this after almost buying a Model S, then holding out for many painful months, getting seriously disappointed and disheartened looking at some of the "mules". God Damn it looks good from these angles. i am so happy as a tesla fan, an investor, a car fanatic, and a reservation holder. Now I just need to figure out a way to recoup the massive losses in the market lately to procure the payment funds ;)

Tesla probably should not park their cars out in the open, if they don't want photos to show up on the internet.
Tesla may be technically in the right (assuming the photos were taken on Tesla's private property), but a C&D seems a bit ridiculous.

Yes, but currently there is no better way for a legal department to draw more attention to something on the Internet...:rolleyes:

I expect that a legal threat might actually be calculated to provide "free advertising"... not that Model X needs it, with 30k reservations and rising.

:cool:

appears to be a ford focus wagon in that pic, i like that the X does not look huge in comparison, appears more compact then i thought it would be! nice :cool:

No, it is huge. Each time I've seen one in real, I say to myself, wow that is a big car. And I think it's a good thing, at least as far as I'm concerned. I want utility, looks and performance. Utility means lots of space inside plus configuration flexibility. Want to be able to haul 8x4 sheets of plywood (model S only allows 7x3), plus throw in a few bikes on top. And the promised queen size mattress of coarse :biggrin:

No, it is huge. Each time I've seen one in real, I say to myself, wow that is a big car. And I think it's a good thing, at least as far as I'm concerned. I want utility, looks and performance. Utility means lots of space inside plus configuration flexibility. Want to be able to haul 8x4 sheets of plywood (model S only allows 7x3), plus throw in a few bikes on top. And the promised queen size mattress of coarse :biggrin:
what SUV or CUV would you think is similar size?

Nice find on the spoiler light. We recall the debate (me vs. rest ;) ) if there even was a spoiler where it looked like piece of glass instead. Maybe it is transparent for the light as well as to blend in with the rear window? Also, some said glass had preferable aero properties as a surface?

For those who are fans of the brown color... It's coming back!!!

Did someone mention brown? I've got some photos... ;)

It looks like the brake light disappears when the spoiler is down which sounds unlikely....

attachment.php?attachmentid=91260&d=1440102784.png