Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know which models tend to deliver the fastest or does that not seem to matter?
We’re finally approaching the second half of the quarter so many of the international builds are done and heading for shipment. This gives Tesla the chance to switch to domestic builds. There is one line for S/X so it seems like they default to S first, probably based on higher demand. It’s been interesting to watch both spreadsheets (S and X) to see what is getting built.

We’re finally approaching the second half of the quarter so many of the international builds are done and heading for shipment. This gives Tesla the chance to switch to domestic builds. There is one line for S/X so it seems like they default to S first, probably based on higher demand. It’s been interesting to watch both spreadsheets (S and X) to see what is getting built.
Probably true. My neighbor ordered his S and I my X on the same day (4/30). He got his VIN a day after his order was confirmed for scheduled delivery in early/Mid June. I am still waiting for my VIN, lol ;-)

Probably true. My neighbor ordered his S and I my X on the same day (4/30). He got his VIN a day after his order was confirmed for scheduled delivery in early/Mid June. I am still waiting for my VIN, lol ;-)
The wait is killing me already! They said if i would've stuck with the S it would've been here early June but for business the X makes a whole lot more sense and for the dogs as well. Interesting to see the spreadsheet and the different builds everyone's doing.

@RumTumTugger - congratulations! I think mine is just a few days away from going into production. The problem is that I configured cream interior which is now being paired with that horrendous oak wood trim. I've contacted my OA to change it to carbon fiber at no cost and she is AWOL. She first demanded a $500 change fee. RIDICULOUS!

Status changed today to "Your Tesla is currently in production."
Here are the answers to all the questions...
100D
Delivery Location: Pensacola, FL
Order Date: 02/13/18
Confirmed: 2/16/18
VIN: 1000xx
VIN Date: 4/17/18
Production Start: 5/11/18
Days from order to confirmed: 3
Days from confirmed to VIN#: 60
Days from Conf to prod start: 84
Silver metallic paint, 20” silver wheels, Cream Prem interior, no carbon fiber, 5 seat config, PUP, Autopilot, Full Self-driving

Status changed today to "Your Tesla is currently in production."
Here is what are the answers to all the questions...
100D
Delivery Location: Pensacola, FL
Order Date: 02/13/18
Confirmed: 2/16/18
VIN: 1000xx
VIN Date: 4/17/18
Production Start: 5/11/18
Days from confirmed to VIN#: 60
Days from Conf to prod start: 84
Silver metallic paint, 20” silver wheels, Cream Prem interior, no carbon fiber, 5 seat config, PUP, Autopilot, Full Self-driving
So, you’re sticking with cream premium and oak interior? I want to change to carbon fiber because I don’t like that Tesla changed the figure ash to oak wood but those idiots are saying they can’t waive the $500 change fee.

Yeap! Status changed to “Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from our Fremont factory to the port within the United States” and I now have a delivery estimate for June - Early July.

But I’m pretty sure I missed the graphite refresh. I did not get an email informing me about the ‘upgrade”.
Got the same status change yesterday. No Oak Decor email though!

It's being painted today. Scheduled for pick up 6/8/18

75D
Delivery Location: Indianapolis, IN
Order Date: 02/17/18
Confirmed: 2/20/18
VIN: 999xx
VIN Date: 4/16/18
Production Start: 5/12/18
Days from confirmed to VIN#: 55
Days from Conf to prod start: 81
Solid Black, 20” silver wheels, Black Prem interior, yes carbon fiber, 6 seat config, PUP, Autopilot, NO-Full Self-driving

Now I need to organize my garage, get a charging station and review pick up checklists.