Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still ... waiting ... for ... production ...

One aspect of buying or owning a Tesla... When you've placed the order - you tend to check the Tesla Account page frequently to see if the status has changed - and your car has made progress towards delivery.

And after you own a Tesla... You check your car every morning to see a new software update has been delivered...

• Funny
Reactions: ZEPHYRHATS
I have som stats for anyone ordered inventory car and is located in Europe.

I took data from Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car and combined them with data from Tesla Registration Stats

I can check when a car was "last seen" in the Inventory List (aka the car is sold) and I can check for it in the registration data (aka the car is registered to owner).

I checked 1268 cars and got 32.4 days in average.

So, if you live in Europe and order an inventory car and it is not a demo, you can estimate aprox 1 month for delivery :)

• Disagree
Reactions: GeorgeSymonds
Oh wait! My apology! I meant 28/6/2018... still a month ahead of what we had been told.

Still says it is en route... but I guess your question would have been more pertinent if the car really was coming early next week, sorry!
Well, it's still great news and good to now have a date!

My car has been in transit from the factory to port for the last 13 days! But my delivery is supposed to happen June - beginning of July

Has anyone changed their mind while waiting for their custom car and switched to an inventory car? My car is scheduled to enter production on 5/28 and my sales guy told me I can still change my mind and switch to an inventory car without losing the $2500 deposit all the way up to right before delivery date. I just wanted to know if anyone has successfully done this or am I just being led on by him and will end up taking the custom car anyway (which I don't mind but a decent inventory car with some nice discount would be nice too).