Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My X was delivered to Pensacola today! Looks great! HOWEVER, they forgot to include the charging kit/adapters, with the car. They are going to try and overnight it to me. ALSO there is currently a firmware glitch that will not allow you to access the owners manual on your screen. Not sure what other bugs it has.

I just got my ‘Vehicle has been built and is in transit’ message. I live in the Orlando area. How long did it take for you to have your vehicle delivered from the moment you got that message? By the way, congrats on your new X. Enjoy it. I am jealous.

Just checked the Tesla website and it says the car is "in production." Our DS had said it would go into production June 20th for delivery on June 29. Have reached out to him to see if we can push up delivery.

We are in California, so it seems a little bit odd that they would have started our car before others in the list. Our experience with our S in 2014 was never anything early, but always the CA cars seemed to come last.

Ordered 5/8
Confirmed 5/11
VIN 5/12
Production (planned) 6/20
Production (actual??) 6/9
Delivery (planned??) 6/29
Location Santa Barbara, Ca

You can now rate your delivery experience. You can still enter your data even if you took delivery a long time ago. Click HERE for the Model S/X Order Tracker spreadsheet. See the 'How to use' tab about entering and editing your data.

v8APsge.png

The latest version of these ratings can be found here on the 'Delivery experience' tab.

This morning woke up to "built - in transit"!

Our last Tesla purchase - an S 100D was ordered the first day they were available - and, as I recall, between when we ordered the car and when it arrived the local Service Center - it was less than a month.

Hoping it won't take too long to get the car sent to Texas...

This morning woke up to "built - in transit"!

Our last Tesla purchase - an S 100D was ordered the first day they were available - and, as I recall, between when we ordered the car and when it arrived the local Service Center - it was less than a month.

Hoping it won't take too long to get the car sent to Texas...

Let me know how that works out for you. I haven't entered production yet, but I'm anxiously waiting for my X. I'm worried about having to pay in full before I get to even see the car, but I'm hoping the process goes smoothly.

Update today: Production complete. Vehicle in transit!!
Let me know how that works out for you. I haven't entered production yet, but I'm anxiously waiting for my X. I'm worried about having to pay in full before I get to even see the car, but I'm hoping the process goes smoothly.
did you just order the model x because they are pushed back until August now

did you just order the model x because they are pushed back until August now
I ordered mine on June 1st, when it still was a July delivery. My order was confirmed on June 4th (and it was still July when my order was confirmed). My SA assured me that it'd be delivered in July, but I'm not holding my breath. It'd be nice, but I don't want to get my hopes up for no reason. It still hasn't entered production nor has a VIN assigned. I'll just wait until it gets closer to see how it all pans out.

I definitely am concerned about financing because the 2.99% wasn't a terrible rate and it might be a smoother transaction to finance with Tesla's partner in Texas rather than just finding a credit union with a slightly lower rate.

I ordered mine on June 1st, when it still was a July delivery. My order was confirmed on June 4th (and it was still July when my order was confirmed). My SA assured me that it'd be delivered in July, but I'm not holding my breath. It'd be nice, but I don't want to get my hopes up for no reason. It still hasn't entered production nor has a VIN assigned. I'll just wait until it gets closer to see how it all pans out.

I definitely am concerned about financing because the 2.99% wasn't a terrible rate and it might be a smoother transaction to finance with Tesla's partner in Texas rather than just finding a credit union with a slightly lower rate.

Based on the move I just made and what Tesla proper was saying they are all pushed back. Sucks for all involved.

I'm in PA, so obviously a different location, but I ordered mine on 5/31, confirmed on 6/3, so I'm a day before you... I also don't have a VIN assigned yet, but I'm not too worried as they seem to come 2-3 weeks afterwards... My OA told me I should be good for a mid-to-late July delivery when I ordered it, but we'll see...

I'm in PA, so obviously a different location, but I ordered mine on 5/31, confirmed on 6/3, so I'm a day before you... I also don't have a VIN assigned yet, but I'm not too worried as they seem to come 2-3 weeks afterwards... My OA told me I should be good for a mid-to-late July delivery when I ordered it, but we'll see...
Right. I'm not too worried right now, since there's a lot that could change (good or bad) and it could quite possibly make it in time regardless.

Right now I'm still trying to figure out where to install a charger in my garage, getting things set up with the city, learning a few ins and outs, deciding if I want to use a wrap / protection on my car, so I'm not really in a rush. I figure I'll get it when I get it, and if it takes longer, well hopefully they've figured out some of the issues that are still going on (like the MCU 2.0 hiccups).

lol dude you're in socal. Takes a week tops to produce the car. Maybe a day or two to transport and prep the car. Relax. Those of us that are closest to Fremont CA are last in line for delivery for the quarter.

I'm about 30 miles from Fremont - 100D fully loaded incl FSD, Black on Black on Carbon Fiber.

I requested to be car #199,999 on June 30th at 11:59 PM - but that probably won't happen.

Barring catastrophe, I will receive my car last week of June.

I know it sucks waiting & you want your car, but for those of you outside of California - This is the right thing to do for all of the U.S.

It's the right thing to do & know you're a part of the greater good for the future of our planet.

Just hang in there, July 1st the floodgates will open.

Reactions: XjteX