Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just call them and ask what the heck, at this point you're almost past 8 weeks since order.
Who do you call ? I didn’t get a person “assigned to me” yet - Does that happen automagically? I’ve gone back to my RN and used the “chat” feature which responds like AI, and tells me the “best is yet to come” and “we know waiting is hard”... what the heck ???

- Aug 6: Ordered M3
- Sep 16: Upgraded to MXP, 20" wheels, 7 seater (white), white colour
- Nov 1: Received text that my model won't be available for the original delivery date in Nov.
- Nov 12: Tesla Sales rep called and said that custom made MX's bound for UK will be delivered at some point within Q1'2020 at the earliest.

Is this for real?

Ordered on 11/11 for good luck lol. Submitted everyting. I want to change the interior color. I dont see an edit configuration button but im well under the 3 day mark tto make changes.
Black, 20 inch wheels, White Interior (Will change to black. 6 seater

Hopefully i get it by dec 3rd for the california 2500 dollar rebate and by december 31st for the 1875 federal rebate.

Anyone know when I should apply for the california rebate?

Ordered on 11/11 for good luck lol. Submitted everyting. I want to change the interior color. I dont see an edit configuration button but im well under the 3 day mark tto make changes.
Black, 20 inch wheels, White Interior (Will change to black. 6 seater

Hopefully i get it by dec 3rd for the california 2500 dollar rebate and by december 31st for the 1875 federal rebate.

Anyone know when I should apply for the california rebate?

You have to apply BEFORE 12/3 for the California rebate and you will have had to take delivery before then as well.

Quick summary on MX LR w/ 22" wheels

Ordered: 10/23 ($100 deposit)
Confirmed: 10/23
Text Received with link to schedule delivery: 11/15
Delivery Scheduled for Dec 5th
VIN: Still not showing up, so I got a delivery date before knowing my VIN. I imagine VIN will show-up in portal soon.