Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
October 9th. Door jam has a 10/19 build date. Insurance company couldn’t find it under 2019. At deliver the paper work you sign said 2020. had a few paint and alignment issues which means hopefully will be ready next week. Ordered white on white has a full black dash Not the two tone dash like the website shows.
Wow. That's a build screw-up. Are you okay with that? I would have rejected the vehicle for that alone since the two tone looks great.

In my experience it’s best to do everything as quick as you can. Lot of it depends on the state you live in and if it’s legal to sell Tesla’s there. I live in Texas and it can be a bit of an ordeal since all the paper work is done back and forth from California.
I selected to trade in a vehicle but didn't upload pink slip yet. Do you guys know if this will impact me getting a VIN assigned?

Or do you know if I say I don't want to trade it in but then later decide I want to, is that possible?[/QUOT

In my experience it’s best to do everything as quick as you can. Lot of it depends on the state you live in and if it’s legal to sell Tesla’s there. I live in Texas and it can be a bit of an ordeal since all the paper work is done back and forth from California.

Dang it. We are still waiting for our pink slip to come in the mail since we just paid off the vehicle. We don't know if we want to accept Tesla's offer yet because we don't know if we can get a better one or not. We're in California in the San Francisco Bay Area so hopefully it doesn't impact us too much, but I do see in the spreadsheet that someone who ordered after us got their VIN assigned.

- Oct 5: Ordered MX LR Metallic, 20” Wheels, 5 seater, FSD, USC
- Oct 5: Order Confirmed
- Oct 13: “Model X is in transit,” delivery scheduled for Oct 30
- Oct 18: Found VIN in source code (2020 VIN)
- Oct 22: Vehicle arrived onsite; delivery rescheduled for Oct 26
- Oct 22: VIN confirmed
- Oct 24: Delivery rescheduled for Oct 27; detail team found inclusion on front bumper, sent out to body shop, returning Oct 26th and team wanted 24hrs to check over again
- Oct 27: Delivery. Ran checklist, found no issues what-so-ever

- Oct 24: Delivery rescheduled for Oct 27; detail team found inclusion on front bumper, sent out to body shop, returning Oct 26th and team wanted 24hrs to check over again
:O I'm jealous. I ordered Oct 1 and still don't have a VIN. I ordered a 7 seater LR white so slightly different configuration.

Us California folk get prioritized last in the quarter. The good news is that it we’ll get 2020 Models. The bad news is that they’ll probably be late quarter builds and rushed for quarter’s end.

I ordered Sept 24., still no VIN.

So when you ordered what was the projected time to delivery? I ordered on 10/22 and they said 4-8 weeks. Now it says 3-7 weeks. Also, since the X and S has declined in sales I would hope that they have the capacity without "rushing" to get all ordered built in an unrushed manor.

Congrats, and welcome to the forum!

Enjoy :cool:

I just found this forum and am impressed! Thank you.
I ordered my X on 10/30 and when I log into Tesla's site, it still says "Prepare for Delivery". The Payment Method is not checked off as I have a trade in and financing. When I click in the "i"/Information, it shows Prepare for Delivery and "Enter contact details and payment information" yet I believe I have already done so for the credit application piece.

I've uploaded by driver's license and title so there is no indication I need to provide anything else.

Attachments

• Pending Delivery.jpg
    Pending Delivery.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 59
I just found this forum and am impressed! Thank you.
I ordered my X on 10/30 and when I log into Tesla's site, it still says "Prepare for Delivery". The Payment Method is not checked off as I have a trade in and financing. When I click in the "i"/Information, it shows Prepare for Delivery and "Enter contact details and payment information" yet I believe I have already done so for the credit application piece.

I've uploaded by driver's license and title so there is no indication I need to provide anything else.
From which country you are from