Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a delivery date via what my app says as April. 14-May-26 for MX LR. Should I expect Hw.4 and updated cameras? I ordered on 3/3/23. What is a realistic time frame of getting a Vin.?
As current builds yes probably HW4 with a big BUTTTT they sometimes assign VINs to cars that were held up for some reason or other and built 3-6 months prior to your EDD. If that happens all bets are off.

Wow. I have nearly the same VIN... 7SAXCCE68PF383XXX
Did you find out anything about it? (Hardware especially?)
Just a heads up but I just got off the phone with my Tesla advisor and found out the car that was assigned to me did NOT have HW4. Was told HW4 and Phoenix radar cars started production in February and the car assigned to me was built January 23rd.

He had me submit a request to be unassigned from that vin and place my order on hold. He said once I received a notification that the vin has been unassigned to take my order off hold and await a new one.

Just a heads up but I just got off the phone with my Tesla advisor and found out the car that was assigned to me did NOT have HW4. Was told HW4 and Phoenix radar cars started production in February and the car assigned to me was built January 23rd.

He had me submit a request to be unassigned from that vin and place my order on hold. He said once I received a notification that the vin has been unassigned to take my order off hold and await a new one.
When did you place your order?

20230314_175958.jpg
Here's the Ultra Red MX for you guys.. went to pick up my loaner today for an overnight and saw this in the lot.

Attachments

• 20230314_180311.jpg
    20230314_180311.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 20230314_180059.jpg
    20230314_180059.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 20230314_180049.jpg
    20230314_180049.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 102
Surprised how many people knock the headlights. They are more than adequate and don't have that cut off line my Acura had. For those wondering no talk of matrix headlights for MX as of yet. None delivered with it despite the SA always saying they have Matrix Headlights (because the description says matrix but it's not actually matrix).

We ordered in Feb,(not plaid) and got a VIN assigned but ended up having to reject it due to them needing to replace the entire battery on it. (Really odd that they still tried to make us accept delivery on it) but now we’re stuck back in the queue with a new April-May range and no update