Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the VIN: 3981xx, delivery scheduled to 4/27!

BTW I asked about the 3 years of unlimited supercharge promo and they said I'm not eligible unless I take an inventory car with the $2500 price hike.
Yayyy! Congrats! :)
Yeah, I guessed so - 3 years of unlimited only foe those who are paying higher. They kind of justofied the price hike with this promo. IMO, it's not worth it, at least for me as I wouldn't probably need that much super charging.

Did you get yoke or round steering? Just curious, seems round steering is taking longer.
i got yoke...but now the round steering is "standard" (yoke is $250 option now), so they should have a bunch of round steering in stock.
I just got the VIN: 3981xx, delivery scheduled to 4/27!

BTW I asked about the 3 years of unlimited supercharge promo and they said I'm not eligible unless I take an inventory car with the $2500 price hike.
you answered my question on the 3yr unlimited supercharger promo......darn

Haven’t heard matrix headlights in X though. Can anybody confirm?
See this thread:

I posted a link to the German Forum where the European type approval update for the MX was posted approving a change of the headlights and a comment mentioning Matrix. So interested to learn what those changes will be and if they are finally the matrix. There's other non-confirmed sources that mention the matrix being in production. The question is, when will they be added to the X