Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order placed on May 3. MXP white with white interior. 20 inch and steering wheel. Got the VIN assigned today with delivery estimate of June 6 - 13.
Looks like they’re batching the cars - I ordered MXP on 4/16, white/cream, FSD, and just got assigned VIN as well. I’m in NJ, with estimated delivery of 6/8-15. I did have to sign the Vision disclaimer that some features are temporarily unavailable, blah, blah.

I picked up my Plaid yesterday (ordered 4/16). So far everything is great and haven’t had any issues. Build quality looks really good (coming from BMW and Audi).

My Plaid doesn’t have the plaid badge in the back though - which I actually like, as it gives the car a nice clean look… I was actually thinking about removing it anyway. I wonder if they forgot to put in on in the factory, or if new builds just come w/o it?

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: SA2USA
I picked up my Plaid yesterday (ordered 4/16). So far everything is great and haven’t had any issues. Build quality looks really good (coming from BMW and Audi).

My Plaid doesn’t have the plaid badge in the back though - which I actually like, as it gives the car a nice clean look… I was actually thinking about removing it anyway. I wonder if they forgot to put in on in the factory, or if new builds just come w/o it?
Congrats!

Ordered my MXP 2 days ago on 6/7. White on white, 20” wheels, and yoke. Located in Rio Rancho New Mexico (30min from Albuquerque).

They actually just finished building a Tesla service center 5 minutes from my house. Hoping I will pick it up from there and not have to drive an hour to Sante Fe.

Still showing June-July 2023 delivery date. Hoping for that and not the horror stories of waiting a year or two like a couple posts above this one 😳.

I’ll keep y’all updated…

Congrats, can you share a picture from the front? Do you have the matrix headlights?

Got delivery of a Black MXLR 7 seat yesterday, with Hw4.
Attaching pictures.
Red cameras.
Service mode doesn't specify AP version.
Came with 1 year premium connectivity (I didnt know).
Headlights I dont know how to check if matrix (will research, but I'm sure you will know).
3 years supercharging was enabled and I tried it right after delivery, $0 cost.
Thx all

Attachments

• SideCameraDetail.jpg
    SideCameraDetail.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 62
  • WindshieldCameras.jpg
    WindshieldCameras.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 63
  • HeadlightDetail.jpg
    HeadlightDetail.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 62
  • RedCameraSideDetail.jpg
    RedCameraSideDetail.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 65
  • RedCameraSide.jpg
    RedCameraSide.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 60
  • VehicleInfo.jpg
    VehicleInfo.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 62
  • ServiceModeAP.jpg
    ServiceModeAP.jpg
    748.9 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 88cardhouse
Got delivery of a Black MXLR 7 seat yesterday, with Hw4.
Attaching pictures.
Red cameras.
Service mode doesn't specify AP version.
Came with 1 year premium connectivity (I didnt know).
Headlights I dont know how to check if matrix (will research, but I'm sure you will know).
3 years supercharging was enabled and I tried it right after delivery, $0 cost.
Thx all
Congrats, same car I have ordered and looking forward to

FYI: you have no Matrix

Not much activity in here lol. I ordered my Model X plaid on June 7th. So its only been a week, I understand this...lol But we all remember how it feels to order a tesla and you keep waiting for that VIN. Waiting for delivery day, etc... So I check this forum quite often... HOPING for updates from other people saying when they ordered to when they got a VIN and when they ultimately get the car.

Do we have any idea about how long it takes on average (obviously its different for everybody) to get the VIN from the time you rordered? Or the time till delivery? Im thinking 1-2 months from order to delivery but who knows... Im 1 week in lol.

Not much activity in here lol. I ordered my Model X plaid on June 7th. So its only been a week, I understand this...lol But we all remember how it feels to order a tesla and you keep waiting for that VIN. Waiting for delivery day, etc... So I check this forum quite often... HOPING for updates from other people saying when they ordered to when they got a VIN and when they ultimately get the car.
Do we have any idea about how long it takes on average (obviously its different for everybody) to get the VIN from the time you rordered? Or the time till delivery? Im thinking 1-2 months from order to delivery but who knows... Im 1 week in lol.
I know your feeling. I checked my app everyday hoping I got a delivery date. My timeline below:

MXP - 22" Turbines, white guts, black exterior
OOD: 4/12
VIN received: 5/15
Car picked up: 5/18 @ Fremont CA

Took ~1 month to get the VIN, and within a few days got DD. Took it straight to my friend's detailing shop for full front PPF, ceramic coating, tints, wrapped some accent trims forged carbon. Good luck to you!

X.jpg

I know your feeling. I checked my app everyday hoping I got a delivery date. My timeline below:

MXP - 22" Turbines, white guts, black exterior
OOD: 4/12
VIN received: 5/15
Car picked up: 5/18 @ Fremont CA

Took ~1 month to get the VIN, and within a few days got DD. Took it straight to my friend's detailing shop for full front PPF, ceramic coating, tints, wrapped some accent trims forged carbon. Good luck to you!

View attachment 946968
Yeah that is the timeline I figured…. Looks like I’m probably 3-4 weeks away. Though I will say my estimated delivery date just changed from June-July 2023 and now says June 14th-July 3rd. Pretty weird since today is June 14th lol. Still no Vin though. Still shows the RN #.

I want to get my car wrapped as well. Vinyl wrap only is a color change and doesn’t really protect the car. PPF protects the car but I don’t really want a clear wrap (even if I can go with the stealth and give the car more of a matte look). So what do I do?

Well… XPEL does have colored PPF options available to give guys like me that color change we want while also offering that same protection I hear. Just need to think of the color I’m gonna go with. I do know I will want the badges and Tesla letters to be wrapped in a different color.

Going full colored PPF around the entire car, a ceramic coating, and dark window tint for sure. Wonder how much that will run me lol.

My details:

Model X Plaid
White on white
20” wheels
Yoke steering
No FSD or enhanced autopilot
Ordered: June 7th.