Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model x orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m searching my old befuddled brain to recall my Raven MX timing and as I recall I ordered mid - August and heard nothing more until mid - October when I got a final invoice with VIN and an end October delivery date.
This timing seems about normal for an S or X being shipped in containers and reassembled in Tilburg which I understand is still the method today.
The only thing I don’t recall is when my VIN was matched but I’m pretty certain it was only a few days before I got the final invoice, i.e. around the time the container ship would have been nearing Zeebrugge.
If that’s the case late March may still be on for you although beware this is quarter end!
I timed my order in the hope that, successfully as it turned out, I would not get caught in the end Quarter delivery rush. When I collected my MX it was immaculately prepared, there were only one or two cars for delivery that week and I had a really good handover taking plenty of time.
Thanks mate that’s really useful information. Interestingly the leasing company did indicate I may not hear anything further until just prior to delivery. Morover, they indicated I may find out before them!

So my order was Jan 17th at latest - so maybe end March is right - fingers crossed

Model X orders

Had confirmation that my Performance X is on the Safmarine Mafadi due in Antwerp on 10 March. Tesla confirmed the following code 008e - msc-nl

Was told to expect delivery before the end of March

upload_2020-3-2_16-46-28.png

• Love
Reactions: Rdt123
Model X orders

Had confirmation that my Performance X is on the Safmarine Mafadi due in Antwerp on 10 March. Tesla confirmed the following code 008e - msc-nl

View attachment 517089

That is great news. As I understand it though your Tesla conatiner will be unloaded in Rotterdam on 11 March.

Model X orders

View attachment 517089
Good news mate, I called this morning and they couldn’t tell me anything so maybe not that ship for me. I’m very unhappy that my tusker account says I placed the order on Dec 19th , Tesla day Feb 4th - complete joke

No mate it was a placeholder I think. As the customer is tusker I don’t think my Tesla account will show anything until close to collection. Tesla just said late March / early April

When we ordered our M3P back in September via Tusker the car appeared immediately in our online account. Having spoken to Tesla regarding our MX order they have now changed this for lease orders. Lease orders won't show up in your account until you collect the vehicle. Something to do with you being able to change location of the vehicle etc prior to delivery that was costing Tesla a lot of money, or so I was told on the phone.

i can confirm that no details of the MX order are showing in our online account

When we ordered our M3P back in September via Tusker the car appeared immediately in our online account. Having spoken to Tesla regarding our MX order they have now changed this for lease orders. Lease orders won't show up in your account until you collect the vehicle. Something to do with you being able to change location of the vehicle etc prior to delivery that was costing Tesla a lot of money, or so I was told on the phone.

i can confirm that no details of the MX order are showing in our online account
Thanks mate, that explains it. My M3 order appeared in my Tesla account immediately in October - my MX order hasn’t - mystery solved

My latest update was grim. Am told that Marchcdelivery cars should be vin matched by now and mine isn’t

bizarrely they indicated that they will wait to see if a car is shipped
Matching my spec and after a period of time if it isn’t one will be put into production. April looks more likely for me as a minimum

MAERSK OHIO departed Houston 17 Feb ETA Rotterdam 2 Mar
SAFMARINE MAFARDI departed Houston 26 Feb ETA Rotterdam 9 Mar
MAERSK MONTANA Departs Houston 4 Mar Arr Rotterdam 16 Mar
MAERSK IOWA Departs Houston 8 Mar Arr Rotterdam 23 Mar - may not have Tesla cargo

Reactions: GrumGrum
Looks like I’m knackered getting any updates. I originally ordered a M3 and cancelled to order a MXP - no connection to my Tesla account as it’s through lease. I have my RN but when I ring obviously my phone number is still connected to my M3 order -‘I get a recorded message saying they are busy and they’ll be in touch about my Model 3 delivery (that I cancelled in October). Comms is awful

Looks like I’m knackered getting any updates. I originally ordered a M3 and cancelled to order a MXP - no connection to my Tesla account as it’s through lease. I have my RN but when I ring obviously my phone number is still connected to my M3 order -‘I get a recorded message saying they are busy and they’ll be in touch about my Model 3 delivery (that I cancelled in October). Comms is awful
Try ringing a showroom. Edinburgh seem a friendly and helpful bunch.