Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model x orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Understandably the forum is full of M3 customers, is anyone else waiting for a MX.

my MXP order was placed January. No VIN yet but hopeful of late March

would be useful for me if anyone else as an order date and any update

cheers

Rob

Hi all

Understandably the forum is full of M3 customers, is anyone else waiting for a MX.

my MXP order was placed January. No VIN yet but hopeful of late March

would be useful for me if anyone else as an order date and any update

cheers

Rob

I ordered my MX on the 27 January and contact Tesla this week who advised delivery is expected round April

Give them a ring with your RN number? Not sure how well that works relative to M3 as they only have to get M3 off the boat, onto a transporter, and into the service centre ... rather than put it back together again! but hopefully they have a Boat allocation based on your RN and from that a prediction of delivery.

have been told to call back next week when they match cars on a ship, we shall see!

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Am wondering if the time depends on whether it’s from shipped stock or custom build. Some seem to get very quickly, too quick for it to be built and sent to Houston by train. They must send a number of S and X over regularly. I guess if you order one that happens to match ....

Did I read somewhere that MS and MX were going to be transported ready built like the M3? Maybe a plan for the future ...
I heard that, someone even posted saying some of the ships from SFO are a mix of 80/20 M3 and X/S. That was then refuted by a few others. Recent tweets by vedaprime seem to show shopping from Houston as always
8A30691E-87CD-44C4-9A49-25BF01A1A3B1.jpeg

My hidden VIN appeared in the source code this morning. I rang Tesla expecting an update but was told they had nothing to tell me as X and S orders should be delivered in April and I therefore ought to try ringing in March , so there you go - no news

You guys all seem to want to lead very stressful lives!! When I ordered my Raven X LR online last August the Edinburgh sales guys told me to expect delivery around end October / early November so I waited patiently. No searching for hidden VIN, no following the shipping thread, no phoning Tesla. Lo and behold I got a delivery text mid October for a 28th October collection. No sweat, no anxiety!!!

Reactions: Roy W.
You guys all seem to want to lead very stressful lives!! When I ordered my Raven X LR online last August the Edinburgh sales guys told me to expect delivery around end October / early November so I waited patiently. No searching for hidden VIN, no following the shipping thread, no phoning Tesla. Lo and behold I got a delivery text mid October for a 28th October collection. No sweat, no anxiety!!!

I've been rocking a 1.2 Clio hire car since January, so forgive my stress :)

Reactions: Tonybvi