Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X price cut by $2000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should get Free Unlimited Supercharging for Inventory Tesla Model X

New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

Great deal is back!
FreeSuperCharging.jpg

Also speaking of BMW - are other car companies catching up, and is this why Tesla stock is dropping? If I price out an ICE BMW X5 and load it with every option I can possibly click on, I get a price around $90K. And it includes the following self-driving capabilities:

View attachment 410154

I am not making the world better buying ICE, but I could still do cool self-driving party tricks with it.
And pay for Gas and pollute the air.

And pay for Gas and pollute the air.
I agree with the “pollute the air” argument. In terms of gas, if electric were 1/3 of the fillup price and the avg American spends $2000 a year on gas, it would take 7.5yrs to justify the extra $10K for the Tesla vs. the fully loaded BMW X5.

Note I’m not advocating for the BMW. I’m just saying $100K is a lot for a car.

And the other poster is right - my wife loves the MX so I’m probably toast.

I ordered a 3 on Saturday. I took my wife down to the showroom to sit in the 3 on Sunday. But then she wandered over to the X, sat in it, and said 'this is so easy to get in and out'. That was it: the X was ordered, 3 cancelled. I wanted white: she liked the blue. We got blue. Pattern developing here...

The pattern I see is that you're getting a Tesla. Sounds good to me. ;)

yes. So wait for 3 months and they may have it on those updated version as an Inventory cars with FREE Supercharging....
Free supercharging isn’t interesting to me for the next 5 years. We have an 8 seater for long haul trips I intend to drive into the ground. The reason we would get the MX instead of an M3 or MS is so when that happens we’d switch from the ICE Minivan to the MX for long hauls.

Also I thought the back row seating in the MS was low - anyone else think that? The M3 and MX had better angled rear seating IMO.

I'm doing an extended test drive this weekend. They let me take a Model X home from Sat 5pm til Monday morning. I need to test the falcon wing doors in my garage. We are close to pulling the trigger - my wife is actually fully on board. She is picky with new cars and instantly loved the Tesla.

I've just never paid $100K for a car before. Highest I've gone is $50K new. Instead of cookies if you give me $50K I'm in.