Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Signature Configuration has begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will be very interesting to see how big the next group is. With cancellations the first group was somewhere around 20-25 cars. Given how much people seem to be expecting a steep ramp, the next one should be 40-50 cars, and should be a week after the first so, err, tomorrow?

Fingers crossed for more this week.

Semi-related note: I asked my local Tesla gallery folks this weekend when they expected to have an X in store / available for test drives. He said they were awaiting final word, but his best guess was November. Usual caveat that ground-level Tesla employees may or may not know more than us.

Added picture of 6 seat configuration and current bullet pointed inclusion list

rdx3Kvp.png

I have tried this on my SUV and it is a PITA to get anything between 2 car seats, let alone another car seat!

We can do it in our Odyssey, though honestly I leave the whole middle seat removed in that vehicle most of the time (which is why I'm strongly considering the 6-seat setup on the X). I just remember people saying that they wanted three across when we were speculating, so I figured it'd be worth pointing out.