Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree. I think it'd be a bad move to announce that the Performance Model S you've had on order (well, the Model S not the performance version) for 3 years will be out of date very soon. We all know this will happen at some point but no need to let the people know who still haven't gotten their car about it. Some may cancel and decide to wait.

Ofcourse you're right. I just want to have my cake and eat it too :)

Guess I'll just have to buy more TSLA and get rich in the next few years :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2 years beforehand? Apple doesn't announce the latest iPhone or Macbook until weeks before it ships. It's not usually a good thing to announce you have a better version of a product coming while you're trying to move the one you have now -- especially if the new product is 2 years out.

Because you will then likely experience The Osborne Effect.

This thread is intended to track Model X reservations.

If your reservation number is greater than the reservation number listed below, please post the 1) reservation number / date received 2) region and 3) type: Signature or General Production.

The Model S Reservation Tally can be found here: Model S Tally

To add / view the locations of Model S and Model X reservations holders, visit: Tesla Model S & X Reservations

The instructions to add to the reservation World Map, can be found here: World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

Here is an updated collection of the numbers posted by members on various threads and forums (i.e., these numbers are to be taken with a grain of salt):

US
S 140 (June 20, 2012)
P 1,206 (July 10, 2012)

Canada
S 3 (February 23, 2012)
P 50 (May 9, 2012)

Europe
S 12 (March 19, 2012)
P 50 (March 31, 2012)

Gross Total: 1,461 - July 10, 2012

S = Signature Series (Model X)
P = General Production (Model X)

Thanks for keeping this up to date - and I'm thrilled to see the reservations growing like this.

well, the "Get Amped" didn't get me to place my reservation. My ICE TDI beater left me stranded coming back from a satellite office. I had been eyeing the X or S and was just looking for a reason to pull the trigger. Got the TDI fixed but that was all it took! LOL