Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grabbed a signature reservation just now - S476 to add to my production reservation - P2318. I will only take delivery of one of them, but this way I guarantee access to all colors/options.
How many signature versions of the X are available. 1000? That is what I just read on the Model S wiki page. Same for the X? Is that world wide? Sorry if this is a noob question. That it may be different for the generation of vehicles after the S (which was mainly USA initially)

How many signature versions of the X are available. 1000? That is what I just read on the Model S wiki page. Same for the X? Is that world wide? Sorry if this is a noob question. That it may be different for the generation of vehicles after the S (which was mainly USA initially)

1000 USA Signature reservations. Europe will have their own Signatures and so will Canada.

Nice to see that 5 were reserved and we are now very excited for our X (especially since I will get to say it is mine while the MS is hers!).

Tesla reserved 5 Model X's at the Teslive party last night. One signature and 4 other reservations. My wife was 4505.

- - - Updated - - -

It was nice meeting and chatting with you and thanks for your white band at the factory party! I wore it proudly! :biggrin:

That was fun watching you register right after 4503 from same Tesla emloyee i reserved with at event last year. Giving you the white band.

To all above :biggrin: YeeHa! It sure looks good in white. I pulled up a nearby chair at the party so I could stare at it & rest my weary feet at the same time. The stupid cordon-off webbing ruined most of my pictures tho. Can't wait to represent at a future TESLIVE. ML

Do we have a Signature reservation Tally for the X? I am thinking upgrading my X reservation to a Signature one before the 1,000 quota runs out. My estimate is 10% out of total reservation # goes to Signature, so we are around #500 for the Signature. Am I close?

And I don't want to put in the $35k now. Even for just 3 months, it would have better use than sitting there.

Last edited: