Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tires - Replacement Miles

At How many miles did you replace MX Tires

• 20K miles

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • 25K miles

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • 30K miles

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 30 - 35K miles

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • 35 - 40K miles

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • 40 - 45k miles

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • 45 - 50k miles

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • 50 - 55k miles

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 55 - 60k miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60 - 65k miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 65k miles

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very disappointed in my Continental tires-will replace them at 25K-and we are not hard on our tires. I understand that they have a sound-deadening foam inside to decrease noise.
Does anyone have any recommendations for replacements that also have sound deadening properties and that are high quality?

I have 42+K on my original tires, I'm in sales so 98% of my driving is all highways. I was told that I should set my suspension to the standard height and that my tires would last longer than leaving the height in the low setting. I have owned the Model X 100D (20 inch continental tires) for 13 months, but only driven for 12 months, it took my detailing guy a month to wrap my car and I didn't want to drive until it was completely protected with a vinyl wrap. I pretty much maintain a speed of 80, but occasionally I let the acceleration and the torque get the best of me.

J
My original Contis just got replaced at 32K and 3.5 years. I probably could have pushed them to 35K+, but the car was in for AP2 to 3 upgrade and the SC offered an alignment with install for $160 even though I had tires delivered to them for $570, Nexen N'Fera RU5 Korean tires someone recommended here on the forum for the MX. Only 200 miles on them, but so far I love them, no noise, gripped road during launch test, and no noticeable change in range.
Just curious how the Nexens are holding up. I just looked at them on SimpleTire and they're HALF PRICE compared to the Conti tires. I'm most concerned about wet road grip, quietness, and range. Are you still satisfied with those three things?