Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if we are back to the 10-12 delivery after VIN assigned.
Ordered 3/24
VIN 4/7
All tasks completed 4/7
App still shows Apr-May delivery and SC only says car is in transit.
Coming to South FL. SC said all FL cars go to Jacksonville first then trucked to SC

I have a question for this group. My recently delivered MS LR with the new ultra red (I know this is a MX group but question applies here also). I am in the process of getting the brake calipers painted. I wanted the new Ultra Red color but Tesla, while supplying a color code (PR01), this is so new, that no one has this color yet. My goal was not to have the old multi color red on the brake calipers as the Plaid has. So the shop has asked for another car with a similar paint color as the new ultra red. I have heard others mention other cars with a similar red that we could then research to use that color. I don’t want to wait the one-three plus months (car is shop now) to have it released by others. Any thoughts?

Probably not. Most of the time we are just driving local (50miles a day max). Any idea how effective the inserts are? There is probably a post about this somewhere

IMO the 22" wheel looks messed up without the aero inserts... since there are these odd cutouts and angles meant to accommodate the plastic thingies.

@ngng said he got more range with them, but I don't know how he tested.

I'm on team-inserts...

74728a62-afa3-4af1-a672-e2d88b4b9dbf-jpeg.926651